Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to reach out to Giantoy and request a cancellation...I'm kinda tired of waiting and have almost lost all interest. Two years is more than enough time to get figures out.

I am going to reach out to Giantoy and request a cancellation...I'm kinda tired of waiting and have almost lost all interest. Two years is more than enough time to get figures out.
It took Limtoys 2.5 years to release The Gunslinger due to covid and change of factories. The result however was spectacular. One of the best figures out there, with an original body, full of accessories (even a mini full written journal) and so much attention to detail that even some Hot Toys figures would be jealous of. The Limini Joel&Ellie 2 pack is sold out, so I wouldn't cancel if I were you. Consider that these 2 figures had to go through what the Gunslinger went through. Change of factories, new headsculpts etc. It's a third party company and they release their figures in 1-2 years which is typical in this hobby. If you want to see their 1/12 work just search about their Limini Aehab or Bio Evil RPD officer, two of the best 1/12 figures in the market

It took Limtoys 2.5 years to release The Gunslinger due to covid and change of factories. The result however was spectacular. One of the best figures out there, with an original body, full of accessories (even a mini full written journal) and so much attention to detail that even some Hot Toys figures would be jealous of. The Limini Joel&Ellie 2 pack is sold out, so I wouldn't cancel if I were you. Consider that these 2 figures had to go through what the Gunslinger went through. Change of factories, new headsculpts etc. It's a third party company and they release their figures in 1-2 years which is typical in this hobby. If you want to see their 1/12 work just search about their Limini Aehab or Bio Evil RPD officer, two of the best 1/12 figures in the market
That's awesome - thanks for the vote of confidence! They seem like on of the top figure companies out there (regardless of scale) so I'm pretty excited for some more news!!

(Like you said, COVID's been tough on everyone; the end product will likely be worth every penny!)

I don't buy the Covid excuse anymore...plenty of companies get their figures out in a timely manner even with covid.

I don't buy the Covid excuse anymore...plenty of companies get their figures out in a timely manner even with covid.
U have to wait for another companies to do LoU figure anyway, it problably never happend 🤣 i dont like to wait that long (and no estimate), but after recieved Bio Evil officer, i have no doub about quality of them.

Not Hot Toys. I'm willing to wait for the best. I understand if your done waiting but the covid delays are a real thing affecting global market. Plus it's Chinese New Year and nothing gets done during that time.

I never got around to pre-ordering if I'm honest. I'm hesitant to commit to that price with such an open-ended schedule and no 'final' pieces. I may well end up regretting that. Still very curious. Not a fan of the other licenses that Lim has tackled but the figures look great.

Al final he cancelado esta compra, creo que este proyecto nunca verá la luz del día. Se anunció antes que otros proyectos y nunca le dieron prioridad y es una falta de respeto a los compradores. Es solo mi opinión. Además, la falta de transparencia que es completamente nula. Saludos y mucha suerte a los que siguen esperando años con el dinero congelado en la web.

Al final he cancelado esta compra, creo que este proyecto nunca verá la luz del día. Se anunció antes que otros proyectos y nunca le dieron prioridad y es una falta de respeto a los compradores. Es solo mi opinión. Además, la falta de transparencia que es completamente nula. Saludos y mucha suerte a los que siguen esperando años con el dinero congelado en la web.
I'm literally working on the box art, but if you feel better refunding then by all means do it, I've tried my best to be as transparent as possible and I've given updates when they've been necessary, and this project is a big priotity to us, we're developing two new bodies, new sculpts and fixing the molds on accessories, if we didn't care it would've already been released and honestly it should've, because a lot of collectors are just looking for instant gratification and settle for mediocrity.
3eeee3.png

I'm literally working on the box art, but if you feel better refunding then by all means do it, I've tried my best to be as transparent as possible and I've given updates when they've been necessary, and this project is a big priotity to us, we're developing two new bodies, new sculpts and fixing the molds on accessories, if we didn't care it would've already been released and honestly it should've, because a lot of collectors are just looking for instant gratification and settle for mediocrity.
View attachment 566747

Take ALL the time you need, @R_R_X - this is my most-anticipated release and I'm sure others will agree; stay safe! :)

Thought these had sold out, but I saw that onesixthkit had PO's open for the duo and put my order in. Soft goods on 1/12 scale figures aren't what I prefer beyond capes, but I figured I'd give these a shot, because the offering looks really good.

Also, maybe a 1/12 Drake could be used as a litmus test for a 1/6 version?

I've been wanting to be "that guy" for a few days now, lol.

R_R_X has been pretty forthcoming with updates, so I imagine that he'd post something if there was something worth updating us on.

Back