Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I think if the words "news" or "release" is uttered in any LIM thread, Rogerbee is summoned to tell everyone to be patient! I'm waiting on a figure too, and I'm too afraid to ask about it, lol.

Very true! However, when we know where we get news from, when there's no post from them, we know that there's nothing to know.

Oh, I know. I just keep hoping someone decoded a super secret message with news that everyone else missed, lol. I keep checking here in hopes that once there's something new here, I'll know something about how their Connor is coming along.

I wonder if this is canceled and forgotten or are they still working on this. Nobody says anything and the stores know nothing and are canceling reservations, it is a management disaster.

I wonder if this is canceled and forgotten or are they still working on this. Nobody says anything and the stores know nothing and are canceling reservations, it is a management disaster.
Pretty sure they're still working on it!
I think they have a lot of stuff on their plate right now with their Arthur, Leon, and Connor figures (and probably others).
Last I checked, the release date for these two was for August. But that could (and most likely will) change.

¡Estoy bastante seguro de que todavía están trabajando en eso!
Creo que tienen muchas cosas en su plato en este momento con sus figuras de Arthur, Leon y Connor (y probablemente otras).
La última vez que verifiqué, la fecha de lanzamiento de estos dos fue en agosto. Pero eso podría cambiar (y probablemente lo hará).
Pero están trabajando en cosas además de esta que tenía fechas anteriores. Están dejando atrás estas cifras. Y además de todo esto nunca dijeron nada y estaban programados para más de 6 meses.

It's not cancelled, it's not a management disaster, we're in constant communication with our main retailers, and if there's an upate I'll always post it here, please stop with the false accusations that it's cancelled or worse, that it's a scam.

What bollocks. There has not been a single report of any store that took pre-orders cancelling anything, so that malarkey needs to be shot down right now, rather than sewing any needless, unfounded panic.

Instead all that has happened is just the usual selection of nervous nellies who may not be too familiar with the bootleg/third party scene before ordering a given piece, and as such understandably (we were all new to these things once) may not have a full understanding of the way the process works for these kinds of orders/releases as a result, and so can sometimes get a little worried when something gets delisted or disappears from a site, or when they don't hear anything for a while, not realising that if their order is in and paid (either deposit or full, depending on the store and options available chosen) it's locked in and there's nothing to worry about.

Fact is, items that have sold out of their ordered allocation or which were only up for a certain order period get removed all the time from a lot of these vendors, with many of them not bothering to keep a 'sold out' page up after the fact. Your order hasn't disappeared, just the page originally selling the item has. Truth is, you won't hear anything from the store until it is ready to ship (or slightly before if you need to pay the balance), and that is perfectly normal for third party releases and retailers. No need to worry, just how it goes. :)

And if you put any faith in projected or expected release dates when it comes to these things, even when we aren't neck deep in a global pandemic gumming up every conceivable stage or production and distribution, you'll soon drive yourself crazy... :lol

Last edited:
Qué tonterías. No ha habido un solo informe de ninguna tienda que haya aceptado pedidos anticipados que cancelen nada , por lo que es necesario eliminar Malarkey ahora mismo, en lugar de coser cualquier pánico innecesario e infundado.

En cambio, todo lo que ha sucedido es solo la selección habitual de nellies nerviosos que pueden no estar demasiado familiarizados con la escena pirata / de terceros antes de ordenar una pieza determinada, y como tal comprensiblemente (todos éramos nuevos en estas cosas una vez) puede que no tengan un Comprensión completa de la forma en que funciona el proceso para este tipo de pedidos / lanzamientos como resultado, por lo que a veces puede preocuparse un poco cuando algo se elimina de la lista o desaparece de un sitio, o cuando no escuchan nada durante un tiempo, no dándose cuenta de que si su pedido está ingresado y pagado (ya sea en depósito o completo, según la tienda y las opciones disponibles elegidas) está bloqueado y no hay nada de qué preocuparse .

El hecho es que los artículos que se han agotado de su asignación ordenada o que solo estuvieron disponibles durante un cierto período de pedido se eliminan todo el tiempo de muchos de estos proveedores, y muchos de ellos no se molestan en mantener una página de `` agotados '' después de el hecho. Tu pedido no ha desaparecido, solo ha desaparecido la página que originalmente vendía el artículo. La verdad es que no escuchará nada de la tienda hasta que esté listo para enviar (o un poco antes si necesita pagar el saldo), y eso es perfectamente normal para los lanzamientos de terceros y los minoristas. No hay necesidad de preocuparse, solo cómo va.:)

Y si pones algo de fe en las fechas de lanzamiento proyectadas o esperadas cuando se trata de estas cosas, incluso cuando no estemos hundidos en una pandemia global que engulle cada etapa o producción y distribución imaginables, pronto te volverás loco ... . :jajaja
He estado comprando durante décadas y nunca me he encontrado con una situación así, es incomprensible. Pero no hay problema, es algo tan ultrasecreto que puedo esperar 5 años más. Es más fácil desclasificar los archivos de la NASA que saber qué sucede con estas figuras.

It's not cancelled, it's not a management disaster, we're in constant communication with our main retailers, and if there's an upate I'll always post it here, please stop with the false accusations that it's cancelled or worse, that it's a scam.
I never said anything about scam, do not put words in my mouth since I have bought many figures over the years and nothing has ever happened to me, I have bought all of The Last of us. All I'm saying is that nobody reports, neither here nor the retailers and it is true that two European websites have canceled and returned the reservation money due to their policy of not having an active reservation for years.

I kinda would like the headsculpts on these to be the updated part 2 looks. If not oh well. No big deal.

I never said anything about scam, do not put words in my mouth since I have bought many figures over the years and nothing has ever happened to me, I have bought all of The Last of us. All I'm saying is that nobody reports, neither here nor the retailers and it is true that two European websites have canceled and returned the reservation money due to their policy of not having an active reservation for years.
I'm not saying that you said it, I'm saying your post insinuates it, and yes I do report it here when there are updates, right no there's none to give, the figures will release when they release, if two european retailers cancelled your order because it's their policy then it's not our fault, long delays are not uncommon in this hobby at all, some of Hot Toys figures have taken 2 or 3 years to release, the 1/12 figures were announced exactly 1 year and 6 months ago, 2020 was a terrible year for manufacturers and it shut down factories for months, now we've chosen to update the figures and give our customers a superior product than originally announced and yet we're still met with constant threats and hate, I wish I could be someone who doesn't give a **** about the quality of our product so you can get your toys faster, sadly I'm not that person and neither is the rest of the team, if you're unhappy with this and our delays then I'm sorry and I hope you find other brands that better suits your needs, but if you can wait, you'll recieve a quality final product that is an accurate and passionate recreation of these characters, it's all up to you.

I kinda would like the headsculpts on these to be the updated part 2 looks. If not oh well. No big deal.
Sorry to disappoint but they're strictly based off their character models in the first game, however we might have something more to your liking in the future in 1/6.

Sorry to disappoint but they're strictly based off their character models in the first game, however we might have something more to your liking in the future in 1/6.

When can we expect to see what's next from Limtoys? It's been too long and I'm really curious to see what you guys are cooking.

When can we expect to see what's next from Limtoys? It's been too long and I'm really curious to see what you guys are cooking.
It's hard to tell atm, but we hope to have some announcements near the end of the year as we finish releasing long awaited figures, if you're a fan of MGS, RDR and TLOU there's some cool stuff in store along with other surprises.

It's hard to tell atm, but we hope to have some announcements near the end of the year as we finish releasing long awaited figures, if you're a fan of MGS, RDR and TLOU there's some cool stuff in store along with other surprises.
I remember you telling us about the RDR and the flashback TLoU stuff. But about these MGS figures, we talking 1/6th scale?

That's alright thanks for the update. I've had them pre-ordered since the beginning. I can't wait to see the 1/6 stuff.

Back