Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box art is pratically finished, we're fixing the hair sculpt on Ellie now, she's gone through a bunch of revisions, release should happen during the summer.
This is actually good news for me. I have too many purchases happening within the month. I could use the added time 😄

The box art is pratically finished, we're fixing the hair sculpt on Ellie now, she's gone through a bunch of revisions, release should happen during the summer.
Glad everything is moving forward at a steady rate. One thing I thought needed improving in Ellie's prototype was the t-shirt. In game it was a different kind of fabric not so thick. Also is 1/6 scale from part 2 flashback scenes still in future plans?
H346dfd8ba82347a9977cf96cc655b1837 (1).jpg
Screen-Shot-2015-02-02-at-2.13.25-PM-640x357.png

Glad everything is moving forward at a steady rate. One thing I thought needed improving in Ellie's prototype was the t-shirt. In game it was a different kind of fabric not so thick. Also is 1/6 scale from part 2 flashback scenes still in future plans? View attachment 575000View attachment 575001
:wink1:
Upon further consideration and fan feedback we have made the decision to use fabric for Ellys sleeves, we'll have more updates on these figures in the comming months!

I'm actually very curious as to how this will turn out. How close to HT level tailoring can be done on a 1/12 figure? This will be a litmus test for me on 1/12.

Actually it's not their first 1/12 figure. Here are the previous two. They give you a good example of how the TLOU ones will look.
View attachment 575073
View attachment 575072
Not to derail the thread but that Venom Snake looks so good. Sad I didn't get it because the supplier to my local toy shops just up and broke contact. I still have it fully paid in case they reappear.

Not to happy they moved away from the likeness of Ashley Johnson for Ellie but that's personal preference. Since the characters have completely different sculpts created from the ground up does that mean Limtoys has more freedom to make 6 scale figures based on the new sculpts? 😁

We got the final version of Ellie's body this week so if everything goes right we should be seeing these drop in September or October.
And could they give us a preview at least an image of the packaging where they will come? Please we are all excited!! Thank you

Back