Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I´m excited por this figures, 2 years already. is there any plan to add a angry blood face to the figures?

Pensé que habría alguna actualización hoy para el último día de nosotros.

Upate on 1/12 Joel, the head has been resculpted for better likeness and we're also giving you a look at our newly designed 1/12 scale strong body fits Mezco's scale.
Ellie will be updated in the near future!
View attachment 532558
View attachment 532559
Upate on 1/12 Joel, the head has been resculpted for better likeness and we're also giving you a look at our newly designed 1/12 scale strong body fits Mezco's scale.
Ellie will be updated in the near future!
View attachment 532558
View attachment 532559
Hopefully there’s a fix on Ellie’s long sleeve cause they look like you guys used thin rubber/foam material instead of regular stretchy black material .. in the game it’s black fabric with dirty stains on them .

Hopefully there’s a fix on Ellie’s long sleeve cause they look like you guys used thin rubber/foam material instead of regular stretchy black material .. in the game it’s black fabric with dirty stains on them .
👇:D
Upon further consideration and fan feedback we have made the decision to use fabric for Ellys sleeves, we'll have more updates on these figures in the comming months!

Great to hear and hopefully we can get some new promo photos of the updated figures . Overall these will be amazing ! I own a few of limtoys figures and I love them ! Can’t wait to show these new figures to my followers on Instagram .

Final product samples, we're going to change Ellie's eyebrows and of course add her freckles.
1666801803493.jpeg

1666801822337.jpeg

Final product samples, we're going to change Ellie's eyebrows and of course add her freckles.
View attachment 604757
View attachment 604758
I was gonna say, its a shame we aren't getting these in 1/6 scale....but at the same time we kinda are. Except for the clothing.
So it got me thinking, how about an optional Classic clothing pack that collectors could get separately once the flashback versions are released?

I was gonna say, its a shame we aren't getting these in 1/6 scale....but at the same time we kinda are. Except for the clothing.
So it got me thinking, how about an optional Classic clothing pack that collectors could get separately once the flashback versions are released?
Not sure I get the question, the 1/6 versions will have the classic clothes since they're based on the remake.
1666824684095.png

Not sure I get the question, the 1/6 versions will have the classic clothes since they're based on the remake.
View attachment 604829

Well I suppose I misunderstood the whole flashback thing then. :oops:
This entire time my brain was telling me the 1/6 designs would most likely be based off of this scene:

maxresdefault.jpg

But holy crap dude, that makes it even better!
I've deleted Part II from my mental archives - the first game is the only one in the series I care about. So these two in 1/6 scale with the classic outfits is awesome news!

Back