Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TLOU show looks like it's going to be a winner. I really hope limtoys is working hard on the 6 scale Joel and ellie in order to capitalize on the hype. It would be a shame for them to come out years after the show.

Curious if this is true?
Didn’t know any company was making a 1/12 Akira or Geralt
C88E1BCE-04F2-4AFB-B395-5DE4D94C4911.jpeg

Curious if this is true?
Didn’t know any company was making a 1/12 Akira or Geralt
View attachment 618563
5K Toys shares a lot of stuff without properly explaining or knowing things for certain, Filix is another branch of our team which are supported by LIM and I personally contributed very little to some of their projects but I'm not involved in the design or production of those products.

None of those dates are confirmed and I don't even know if some of those figures will get made, my work is mainly focused on the 1/6 and 1/12 video game figures of LIM and the TLOU figures should be released earlier than that, and yes a 1/12 Gunslinger is confirmed alongside other 1/12 projects but my main focus at the moment is on the unannounced 1/6 stuff so I can't speak for what the other guys are doing on the Filix products just don't take everything 5K Toys posts as fact.

5K Toys shares a lot of stuff without properly explaining or knowing things for certain, Filix is another branch of our team which are supported by LIM and I personally contributed very little to some of their projects but I'm not involved in the design or production of those products.

None of those dates are confirmed and I don't even know if some of those figures will get made, my work is mainly focused on the 1/6 and 1/12 video game figures of LIM and the TLOU figures should be released earlier than that, and yes a 1/12 Gunslinger is confirmed alongside other 1/12 projects but my main focus at the moment is on the unannounced 1/6 stuff so I can't speak for what the other guys are doing on the Filix products just don't take everything 5K Toys posts as fact.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Already knew and planned to order the lil’ gunslinger.

It’s great to know that you guys are working on a 1/12 Gunslinger! I want to know why you decided to do it in a 1/12 form?🤔

It’s great to know that you guys are working on a 1/12 Gunslinger! I want to know why you decided to do it in a 1/12 form?🤔
To be fair, I'm so deep into the 1/6 game these days, as its usually the 'premium' standard for these type of collectables, but after owning a Limtoys 1/12 Venom Snake, I reckon if I would have kept to this scale if it was the standard. A silent prayer for my shelf space 😶‍🌫️

Last edited:
The only negative to this great 1/12 release is that it comes with all these great weapons but we don't have any enemies to pose against. No 1/12 clicker or fedra soldier.

Because 1/12 is popular now and they dont have much quality for 1/12, it would be no competition for limtoys this moment 🤣

And it's very good news when limtoys still want to do more 1/12 for people who hate 1/6 like me 🤣

Because 1/12 is popular now and they dont have much quality for 1/12, it would be no competition for limtoys this moment 🤣

And it's very good news when limtoys still want to do more 1/12 for people who hate 1/6 like me 🤣
LIM Toys Gunslinger in 1.12, interesting which could mean John and Dutch in the future. Great scale for a diorama.

Wow the second episode of TLOU was great. We need 12 and 6 scale clickers to go with our Joel and ellie 🤣

End of January, pumped for this episode and feel like we’re getting so close to seeing these release! Can’t wait!

Thank you for clearing that up. I wanted to ask if you guys will ever consider doing a 1/12 Cowboy (John Marston) after the 1/6 version releases. Also, I wanted to suggest some ideas for figures in the future for LimToys and Filix:

Suggestions 1/12 and 1/6 from the Red Dead Series for Lim Toys

- Dutch Van Der Linde
- Hosea Matthews
- Micah Bell
- Javier Escuella
- Bill Williamson
- Sadie Adler
- Charles Smith
- Uncle
- Jack Marston (Grown Up)
- Colm O'Driscoll
- Landon Ricketts