Action Figure LIMTOYS - All That Remains - 1/12 scale Jol and Elly collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When can we expect the part 1 figures? I’m excited
I see you just joined today, welcome to our boards!

There's another thread for the Part 1 figures in here, look for Dinosaur Enthusiast. LIM has some more Red Dead and Uncharted deep in the works, I think we're all hopeful we'll hear more about the Part 1 figures shortly after those go up for pre-order.

I ordered this set back in Feb 2021. We're now in 2023.
This is way too long IMO.

Seems 3rd party companies now are aiming for HT prices, and production delays

I don’t think they’re aiming for that. Like the rest of the market they’ve been impacted by shortages, staffing issues, shutdowns, etc. it’s just the unfortunate state of things right now. I’m sure these companies want to put out product to make a profit on.

LIM has essentially redone everything they've worked on in that time. Their prices are nowhere near Hot Toys for what you get in their products, which are essentially Hot Toys quality.

LIM and Master Team are the third parties producing great work, and actually listening to their customers when they make things. I don't think they should be the target of any ire at this point.

Last edited:
I agree it's too long but that's what happens when you create new bodies and sculpts for these two, we also had to rescale and recast most accessories and redesigned some of them, we wanted to release them before CNY but unfortunately Covid happened... again.
I don't know about other third parties but how are we aiming for HT prices? These two figures are around $85 each, that's not even priced like Mezco, unless you mean our 1/6 stuff which is still ridiculously cheap considering the current price hike of all materials and plastic, we're using the same factories Hot Toys, Damtoys, InArt and other popular brands use but our retail prices are still lower than most.

I agree it's too long but that's what happens when you create new bodies and sculpts for these two, we also had to rescale and recast most accessories and redesigned some of them, we wanted to release them before CNY but unfortunately Covid happened... again.

I don't know about other third parties but how are we aiming for HT prices? These two figures are around $85 each, that's not even priced like Mezco, unless you mean our 1/6 stuff which is still ridiculously cheap considering the current price hike of all materials and plastic, we're using the same factories Hot Toys, Damtoys, InArt and other popular brands use but our retail prices are still lower than most.

I can't wait, @R_R_X - we know the quality will be worth it 🙂 As someone else mentioned earlier, your pricing is extremely fair and your quality is second to none!!!

Wishing you a happy Chinese New Year - if you're able to share any photos/box shots/anything to help with the wait, that would be amazing!

Just stumbled across this thread and am pleased to have finally found some updates regarding these figures, I’ve done my due diligence in catching up on the posts but did still want to ask if Jan/Feb is guaranteed to be the release date? Or if there was a chance of these getting delayed even further? Thanks in advance.

Just stumbled across this thread and am pleased to have finally found some updates regarding these figures, I’ve done my due diligence in catching up on the posts but did still want to ask if Jan/Feb is guaranteed to be the release date? Or if there was a chance of these getting delayed even further? Thanks in advance.
They will release after CNY so either February or March depending on how the Covid situation plays out.

Back