[KATO WORKS]1/6 Don Draper 60's style suit interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

Ok I'm in :lol.. might be able to send that deposit tomorrow, but can we please get some sort of certificates with these? ..now that katos working with hot toys I want a cert with anything I buy from him directly.

..and can anything be done about those lines on the front of the suit? can kato change the design of the suit a little to get rid of those?

O and will the shirt collar be newly fitted to the neck of Trevor's sculpt?

Ok I'm in :lol.. might be able to send that deposit tomorrow, but can we please get some sort of certificates with these? ..now that katos working with hot toys I want a cert with anything I buy from him directly.

..and can anything be done about those lines on the front of the suit? can kato change the design of the suit a little to get rid of those?

O and will the shirt collar be newly fitted to the neck of Trevor's sculpt?

Awesome, glad to have you aboard! :lol

I know Kato is doing certificates for his previous Joker costumes, so I can't imagine that it would be too difficult.

Perhaps Kato can chime in to confirm the certificates, and if anything can be done about the seams (lines on the front)?

And Hector will be sending a Trevor Draper sculpt to Kato for collar fitting. :rock

Awesome, glad to have you aboard! :lol

I know Kato is doing certificates for his previous Joker costumes, so I can't imagine that it would be too difficult.

Perhaps Kato can chime in to confirm the certificates, and if anything can be done about the seams (lines on the front)?

And Hector will be sending a Trevor Draper sculpt to Kato for collar fitting. :rock

Hi

I am not offering the certificates for Joker costumes as I don't know any graphic design :monkey2, it is Umair who will arrange it for me indeed. :wink1:

Yupp Neo and I are working on it :wave

Awesome! Would you guys mind providing them for this project as well? Let me know if there's a cost involved. :)

I spoke with Kato about the two outstanding design issues with the suit, since the button issue is already taken care of.

The pocket square (handkerchief) - Kato says it will not be a problem, but because he needs to create a functioning front pocket, it will be an additional $10 to the cost of the suit. This is an important aspect of the suit, so I don't think any of us will object.

The front jacket seams - Kato says they are present on most high end suits, however I referred him to the Don reference photos to illustrate that they are not present on Don's suit. I think this difference has to do with the time period of the suit's origin (1960s).

Once upon of time when I was studying in Polytechnic Institute, I hv been writting my thesis about the traditional tailoring technique:wink1:

Back