Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beyond excited for Batman, Anakin and ROTJ Vader but kinda bummed there's still no sign of Obi-Wan from the Kenobi series.
I just don't care about Obi-Wan in figure form because the two or three companies that have covered Star Wars (be it 1/6 or 1/12 scale) will absolutely, not ever use McGregor's likeness.

So I'm just soooo over giving a **** about that character as a figure on my shelf.

The final boss is looking great there. Wish someone would do official 1/6 wrestling figs. An untapped market that for whatever reason no one seems to realize it.
My god, a InArt level of The Rock, Stone cold ect?

******* money. But liscencing..

It's always a hassel with motherless *****

Didn't know licensing was a huge part of that. is it wwe not playing ball? Insane potential.
Absolutely it is. And the WWE is not keen on lending that liscencing out. Never have been never will be. I'm shocked Mattel got it but.. I mean. Come on..

Obviously they realize they need a presence in the children's toy market.

Absolutely it is. And the WWE is not keen on lending that liscencing out. Never have been never will be. I'm shocked Mattel got it but.. I mean. Come on..

Obviously they realize they need a presence in the children's toy market.

Maybe that will change with Hunter in "charge". Man, it's stupid.

Sorry to keep derailing this boys.

I never had the DX09 but from what I know, the cape is improved, updated cowl and face plates, etc.

Really can’t wait for Batman to arrive, that invoice comment gave me anxiety lol.
Same here bro 😂 going to be my first ever Keaton Bats figure as well.

Other way to know when the figure is coming in soon (from Sideshow) is when they let you update the shipping box preference. Little things I notice lol.
Oh that's so smart of you haha. So you get an email from them regarding the box preference? And yup my order is also through them.

Back