*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 2 left

Thanks Jedi... It will be awhile because I sent the head overseas to 16k... Yours will look just as nice I'm sure.

Enjoy the suit bro

Okay. All up-to-date at the moment Moe! Thanks again! :wave

It's the final countdown from my Christopher Reeve Superman now! :yess:

wallpaper1990s.jpg

Is it me or does it look like he has a diaper on?? :lol

hi Moe i got the boots and decals today ,AWESOME any tips on fitting the boots they seem a little tight ,and i dont want to split them ,i was wondering about wetting the inside of the boot so they will slide on easyer, anyway thanks again cheers chris

hi Moe i got the boots and decals today ,AWESOME any tips on fitting the boots they seem a little tight ,and i dont want to split them ,i was wondering about wetting the inside of the boot so they will slide on easyer, anyway thanks again cheers chris

Great! Be careful because those were the last of the boots, I only have boots for the last few sets now.

Ok, Yes...Wet inside and also heat the boot with a dryer to soften it more, carefully slide the foot in...If you tear it don't panic, super glue puts it right in place and a little red paint, I done it to mine and you can't even tell...But I don't think you will have a problem.

I personally liked the hard bottoms I told my Partner so you just stick the ankle in and your done, no feet...But we ran out of the hard bottoms and made the softer boots with the last batch of suits for more realistic look.

You'll be fine.

Post pics ok?

Ok, I finally got around to working on my Personal Reeves...Here it is, the photo is not all that great! Just a fast shot in my case...
Waiting the Evil face decals, and Head painted by 16K to come in.

He is set on a royce body thanks to Statue Seeker...Professional Pics to come when finished and YT video review.
crcollection.jpg

looks awsome man :hi5: cant wait to see it finished

glad I could help you out

Great! Be careful because those were the last of the boots, I only have boots for the last few sets now.

Ok, Yes...Wet inside and also heat the boot with a dryer to soften it more, carefully slide the foot in...If you tear it don't panic, super glue puts it right in place and a little red paint, I done it to mine and you can't even tell...But I don't think you will have a problem.

I personally liked the hard bottoms I told my Partner so you just stick the ankle in and your done, no feet...But we ran out of the hard bottoms and made the softer boots with the last batch of suits for more realistic look.

You'll be fine.

Post pics ok?

Hey bud, are my boots soft bottom or hard bottom? I'd prefer the hard ones since I don't have feet for my Royce body. :pray::monkey2

Hey bud, are my boots soft bottom or hard bottom? I'd prefer the hard ones since I don't have feet for my Royce body. :pray::monkey2

Soft buddy... Sorry we don't have the hard ones...
I'll pm you some ideas.

Anyone need Last few Suits? Hit me up Thanks...All Others Left the Daily planet.

Those of you that put the Yellow label on the cape, did you use the smaller label or the larger one. I can't tell which ones the correct one even after all the pictures I've seen.:lol

Use larger logos my friend front and back, cut them perfect so there is no white showing on the blue. Hapoy building.

How do the boots work? I am wondering as they appear solid

Moe, any news on my boots?

Moe, any news on my boots?

Yes we had to make new mold... After these and last two suits there done so please be careful ok... Use some heat to soften them before applying the feet.

Back