Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indiana Jones 5 (July 19th, 2019)

Written by the visionary writer who gave us Lando's droid lover?:dunno

The topic reads: Indiana Jones 5 (July 2022)
But I see that replies say: Re: Indiana Jones 5 (July 19th, 2019)

Is the movie date getting pushed out repeatidly?

It's filming this year, with a July 2022 release date. Sony have already delayed their big hitters to later this year and early next year. I think Indy has a good chance at keeping its date.

Filming this year? Do they even have a script? I mean, that didn't stop them from making Episode 9, I guess.

At least once. The project went on the backburner for a few years before being reannounced late last year.

So, do you think it's on again because they now have the technology to de-age Ford? Otherwise I think the title should be Indiana Jones And The Tomb Of Indiana Jones. In his dotage he'll raid a tomb, then forget where he is and how he got in. They can flashback to some past adventure he reminisces about for the majority of the film before returning to the present where he eventually just closes his eyes and dies in there.

:chase

Honestly. Just stop making these. We don?t need anymore nostalgic cash grabs.

Time for Harrison to retire.

Time to move on from the 80?s.

Time for original movies to be made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, do you think it's on again because they now have the technology to de-age Ford? Otherwise I think the title should be Indiana Jones And The Tomb Of Indiana Jones. In his dotage he'll raid a tomb, then forget where he is and how he got in. They can flashback to some past adventure he reminisces about for the majority of the film before returning to the present where he eventually just closes his eyes and dies in there.

:chase

:lol :lol

They can flashback to some past adventure he reminisces about for the majority of the film

Be pretty funny if they used outtake scenes from all his old films like they did with that last Sellars Pink Panther movie.

Not sure I could be less excited for this.

What if Marion returned again?

Harrison was great as old Han and old Deckard. He should just let KOTCS be his one mulligan and let BR2049 and TROS be his final returns to iconic characters.

Having Ford be Indy swinging around and punching people was stupid in the last film, it?s going to be worse this one...

He is showing his age....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back