Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some random YouTuber most likely. Cause ya know those guys are always right. :rolleyes:
Yes, those annoying youtubers who hate everything....

I'd much rather trust the honest paid corporate shills who praise everything along with all the marketing media blitz paid for by the studios that say this new thing is the bestest ever. These are the much more honest and accurate reviews and representations of upcoming media that need to make hundreds of millions to be profitable/successful.

Can't wait for Indy 5. It's gonna be sooo much better than the original Raiders.... :yess:

And I am still so surprised that Shang Chi is indeed my new favorite Avenger. The commercials/marketing got that right for sure.

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Yes test screenings have reportedly been very bad- truth somewhere in-between I'm sure. Ford just looks so old in all the stills I've seen of the movie. Just sort of ridiculous in a way- wearing that same outfit for decades..really?

Yes test screenings have reportedly been very bad- truth somewhere in-between I'm sure. Ford just looks so old in all the stills I've seen of the movie. Just sort of ridiculous in a way- wearing that same outfit for decades..really?
Smell godawful after all that time

I can remember when test screenings went badly at Disney for Rogue One.

Maybe they could get Dr Gilroy again?

Oh wait he’s pretty busy atm.

Yes, those annoying youtubers who hate everything....

I'd much rather trust the honest paid corporate shills who praise everything along with all the marketing media blitz paid for by the studios that say this new thing is the bestest ever. These are the much more honest and accurate reviews and representations of upcoming media that need to make hundreds of millions to be profitable/successful.

Can't wait for Indy 5. It's gonna be sooo much better than the original Raiders.... :yess:

And I am still so surprised that Shang Chi is indeed my new favorite Avenger. The commercials/marketing got that right for sure.

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Wow all that and you totally missed my point. Nice try at the sarcasm though.

Looks like Toht is back...

it-NCGyDV-1662744043.jpg

FcPKJqcX0AIfWGM.jpg

if this is Mads outfit it is exactly Toht's trench coat

Isn't one of the indiana jones games set in atlantis?

Edit: it totally is lol
View attachment 599248
Have always believed this should have been made into Indy 4. Hal Barwood was definitely onto something. Ancient cities and lost civilisation s, Nazis and exotic locations. The perfect recipe for an Indy flick. I love this game so much I picked up a few replica props from it

Have always believed this should have been made into Indy 4. Hal Barwood was definitely onto something. Ancient cities and lost civilisation s, Nazis and exotic locations. The perfect recipe for an Indy flick. I love this game so much I picked up a few replica props from it
That game was awesome. Liked that it had 3 different ways to play through it too. Would make a pretty good movie.

I find it funny that people already want this movie to be so bad that multiple "news outlets" jumped all over the story of "disastrous test screenings" even though there's no source or shred of evidence that it ever occurred. It's all the fevered delusions of ONE random youtuber in a stupid plastic helmet that gets raging hate boners from making up dumb rumors about how bad Disney projects are.

I have absolute faith in the fact that this movie is indeed going to be horrendous, but there's no need to make stuff up. Just wait and see. There'll plenty of hate to go around for all the people that need that hate to fuel them.

Let's just dream of happier times...
70702l.gif

James Mangold clarified that there have been no test screenings yet.
Of course he did.
Not likely, yet I would love to see the clickbait sites/youtubers/twits/and forum posters who spread the BS, own up to, correct and retract what they, like mindless parrots helped spread.

As to if it'll be good or bad that's something else.

Last edited:
Back