Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny (June 30th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, that is indeed too much to ask. Already spent 13 years of my life watching the MCU, may as well continue. And I’m not going to censor myself just because a stranger on the internet doesn’t like hearing opposing opinions :wink1:
:lol

Obviously I was kidding. I welcome your opinions (& more often than not enjoy reading your views), it's just that I find them more credible when you wait until the subject movie or show has actually been released. :duff

:lol

Obviously I was kidding. I welcome your opinions (& more often than not enjoy reading your views), it's just that I find them more credible when you wait until the subject movie or show has actually been released. :duff
I’m still gonna watch them, but my expectations are extremely low from this point on.

Overreact much?? There have been ZERO MCU movies released since SMFFH and you're ready to bury it. One Disney+ misstep (with a 89% score on RT) in the midst a worldwide pandemic and all of a sudden Feige doesn't know what he's doing? Spare me.

Feige has verbally declared that the new MCU is agenda above quality content and it shows. The Disney plus offerings have been lousy thus far and the upcoming movies look like they will probably be worse. I used to want the rumors of Feige coming over to Star Wars to be true but now I don't even want him.

Truth is Star Wars is one man away from being in the toilet as well. I'm now convinced Favreau is the only person alive with the prestige, direction, and competence to run Star Wars. Without Favreau I think I would rather they just bag the whole thing than have to suffer through whatever horrendous content Lucasfilm would force upon us without him steering the ship.

Last edited:
IMO:

WandaVision - Good
F&TWS - Fair
Loki - TBD, potentially excellent based on setup in first episode
Black Widow - A thank you gift for ScarJo & not really part of Phase 4, so doesn't really matter
Eternals - TBD, may surprise like GoTG did
Shang-Chi - Looks like fun.

WandaVision - Mediocre (great promise, no pay-off)
F&TWS - I'd rather watch Captain Marvel again. (Sorry Zurdo)
Loki - Very derivative with some questionable set-up, but TBD nonetheless
Black Widow - In spite of one particularly bad trailer and poor timing, looks fun
Eternals - Nothing shown interests me in the least. I may be wrong.
Shang-Chi - Love me some martial arts, costumes look lame. TBD

I can’t take a normal human being seriously as Captain America, especially when he’s getting his ass handed to him by a teenage super soldier.

This.

Black Widow should have been made years ago when the character was alive. Now I couldn’t care less.

Poor timing but I'll take it.

Lets make it a sequel trilogy thread

I kicked the habit a while ago. Never doing that again.

You have to pick it up at the store...then the cashier says, "Adios senor!" and runs off.
Later to be found impaled by a forklift out back. You retrieve the idol only for it to be snatched right out of your trolley by your scalper arch nemesis. ''Once again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away''

Last edited:
Just give me my Prime 1 1/3 scale 80 year old Indy with wrinkles and bow legs.

Can't wait to see them baby legs in action. 🥲

CM0Qb4z.gif

The young CGI Indy might be a Mando situation, you get that old character you want but not with the right accessories or clothing from his well known movies.

The young CGI Indy might be a Mando situation, you get that old character you want but not with the right accessories or clothing from his well known movies.

Surely we'll get young Indy in full costume. He'll probably take the Nazi uniform from a soldier, but before he does, he'll be in his traditional costume. :D

Back