InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they won’t follow the Denuo novo’s route…
Prototype:

C9A02AD2-012C-4D23-A371-2BC8D04D5722.jpeg

Final product:

90FD4F10-3A8F-4CF8-8D70-E7CF0D4F1352.jpeg

😱

Will wait for better photos or when they get closer to production before judging. These on-site event photos have done such a bad job in presenting their figures so far, even for the Joker figure. Just stick to doing your own showcase videos like the production Joker video, Inart.

Prototype was perfect. You know its not the exact same people right?
People in Reddit, Facebook, and YouTube were mostly not digging the prototype one sculpt at all. Now that people are all saying they love it, I don’t know.. collecting community never praises their hard work.

Prototype 2 was taken in bad lighting, rushed painting, while potentially prototype 1 could have had photoshopped areas we would never know.

Let’s not forget the other angles from what the “perfect” headsculpt was.

1B4DFC3D-522F-4CC1-A21C-0CA750BF5B59.jpeg

This looks nothing like Pattinson, hairline is way too low, and his jaw was too pronounced. If you see their video it mostly looked like this rather than that “one photo” which is their best shot. (Below)

B8BC198B-1560-4E97-B8C3-0BA6469FDF9C.jpeg

End of the day head sculpts are always subjective, but for many people to love the first head sculpt all of the sudden and not say anything good for their 2nd prototype sucks for sure. They ruined some things, but also improved other areas that’s why it’s not final.

People in Reddit, Facebook, and YouTube were mostly not digging the prototype one sculpt at all. Now that people are all saying they love it, I don’t know.. collecting community never praises their hard work.

Prototype 2 was taken in bad lighting, rushed painting, while potentially prototype 1 could have had photoshopped areas we would never know.

Let’s not forget the other angles from what the “perfect” headsculpt was.

View attachment 603207

This looks nothing like Pattinson, hairline is way too low, and his jaw was too pronounced. If you see their video it mostly looked like this rather than that “one photo” which is their best shot. (Below)

View attachment 603212
End of the day head sculpts are always subjective, but for many people to love the first head sculpt all of the sudden and not say anything good for their 2nd prototype sucks for sure. They ruined some things, but also improved other areas that’s why it’s not final.
But are they the exact same people? :lol

You’re stating that people are saying different things now, but are they the same people that were hating on it before? Because I saw plenty of positive comments towards the original prototype.
I don't want to call anyone out, but generally I've seen more people not dig the sculpt in the beginning. Lots of positive for the batman unmasked, but the bruce wayne needed work if I recall.

Who cares what the bruce wayne version looks like, the batman version looks significantly better than the hot toys one. Just look at justin's video. Night and day. No reason to obsess over one random bad angle photo someone shot with a potato. We have a 10 minute HD video to look at

Who cares what the bruce wayne version looks like, the batman version looks significantly better than the hot toys one. Just look at justin's video. Night and day. No reason to obsess over one random bad angle photo someone shot with a potato. We have a 10 minute HD video to look at
The people who ordered it probably care what that one looks like :dunno

I do think the revised hs better captures the proportions of Pattinson’s face and hairline. The sculpted detail, paint apps and expression are just not as good. Hopefully IA will continue working on it until we end up with the best of both versions.

The factory face paint is my biggest concern with IA. Everything else is a clear step beyond HT. Not a leap just yet.
We shouldn’t dismiss the clothing being better made just because IA will use the same factory as HT. We’d have to neglect material choice, the actual tailoring blueprints and the possibility of paying for more ‘man hours’ or higher grade, precision machinery to equate use of the same factory as resulting in equivalent outcomes.

As within any field, I’d imagine there to be levels of effort and quality which are determined via the price the customer is willing to pay.

I don't see how this version will be much better than what HT pull off....just skeptical on hype for a new endeavor like this with a great prototype but nothing actually produced yet to see how far they can go on sixth scale

I do think the revised hs better captures the proportions of Pattinson’s face and hairline. The sculpted detail, paint apps and expression are just not as good. Hopefully IA will continue working on it until we end up with the best of both versions.

The factory face paint is my biggest concern with IA. Everything else is a clear step beyond HT. Not a leap just yet.
We shouldn’t dismiss the clothing being better made just because IA will use the same factory as HT. We’d have to neglect material choice, the actual tailoring blueprints and the possibility of paying for more ‘man hours’ or higher grade, precision machinery to equate use of the same factory as resulting in equivalent outcomes.

As within any field, I’d imagine there to be levels of effort and quality which are determined via the price the customer is willing to pay.
Agreed 100% thank you. ^

I don't see how this version will be much better than what HT pull off....just skeptical on hype for a new endeavor like this with a great prototype but nothing actually produced yet to see how far they can go on sixth scale
Similar thoughts hot toys has such a strong sculpt already. They really have to work on their sculpts based on their higher price point if they really want to prove themselves. It's tremendous pressure for them tbh. I hope they can pull it off.

Last edited:
Back