InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 603065
Better comparison, I found a better photo on instagram. Way better! I'm loving it so far. They captured the mood of his character perfectly.

1vaz95.jpg

the prototype was perfect to me..

The Virgin Hot Toys:
-Idealized everything
-Everyone looks airbrushed
-Stubby Proportions
-$300 Price Tag
-Only makes Marvel and Star Wars characters
-Hates their customers and never listens to them

The Chad InArt:
-1000% accurate Robert Pattinson washed out leper mug face
-can see literal pimples Pattinson covered with concealer that day
-shaped like REAL MEN
-$1000 Price Tag
-only makes Warner Bros. Characters
-Loves their customers so much they will ruin their own products if they ask hard enough

Other then the sculpt the outfit is miles better then HT. But time will tell I think both are great figures, and just owning one or the other is enough. With that I think we will be getting good competition as HT wouldn't have updated their Batman figure (or others) without InArt pushing them to do so. If we down right say HT is better they'll just not care moving forward about their figures. That's why so many of their newer figures are getting redone or have new and improved details. Batman, Peacemaker, DOFP Wolverine and a few others. I can imagine the minute they get that validation that they remain "better" they'll go back to their half effort ways. Imo
Exactly. The HT photos make it difficult to see how light or dark their front padding colours are. InArt is clearly lighter and dusty looking. Potentially easy for HT to match with that if that's how it looks in the film. It does add some contrast though.

The fact that inArt brings competition and lifts Hot Toys efforts for their own figures is something which HT fanboys like Danoby are too shortsighted to see.

AB62A9EC-3677-41A3-A7D3-6E6EC4E146AE.jpeg

Solution: Keep this face shape, don't change anything else. When I mean the face improved I guess just the outline. If it aint broke don't fix it..

It looks wonky because the lips was too long, eyes also different shape, and the nose was modified fatter. (why?) but yeah.

If they make the final product anything similar to the right image 10/10. Keep in mind it would look so much better rooted hair too. thoughts?

I’m sure final product will be much better. We all should just be glad we have a prototype we got to see articulation, size, accessories etc. it’s not even 2023 yet!!

Cowl does seem cartoonish but I think it’s because of the paint apps. It’s probably also just the lighting.

Even though, I’m glad they are listening to us and pushing further. They’re doing a wonderful job.
Usually the production pieces are worse than the protoypes, not the other way around. Let's hope this is not the case.

It's really frustrating that people still are not satisfied with the bruce wayne headsculpt. Personally this took a significant leap in likeness from the face shape. They fixed the chin to not be as strong as the prototype. Despite this bad lighting, its SO MUCH better, his forehead is also much more accurate. The far right was the worst angle because it looks more square like.

They just need to work on the eyes and paint apps, but other than that, this was much better than what I expected.

View attachment 603060
That first one looks soooo soft ! Lighting plays a role, but man looks terrible !

I don't get you. Prototype was better? This is a prototype, too.

But I agree, proto 1 looked better than proto 2.

Can’t disagree with this more. The InArt cowl looks pretty close to the screen used prop. The Hot Toys is well… very off.
Not really comparing the cowls or saying HT Bale is a masterpiece, your avatar proves that point :ROFLMAO:, just saying that they both seem to be on the same level of craftsmanship when it comes to body and such, Hot Toys wins on the paint applications.
Also InArt is utilizing the same clothes factories for their figures as a lot of known brands, including Hot Toys.

Last edited:
I don't know...Of course it is hard to tell final thoughts based on washed out video but I don't think this looks way better than hot toys. Especially unasked headsculpt looks basic, I don't know if its lighting, paint or what,but something is off. Overall it looks great but I don't see myself cancelling hot toys for this.

I don't know...Of course it is hard to tell final thoughts based on washed out video but I don't think this looks way better than hot toys. Especially unasked headsculpt looks basic, I don't know if its lighting, paint or what,but something is off. Overall it looks great but I don't see myself cancelling hot toys for this.
I agree dont see any extreme differences would like the pants a little tighter on the HT .Havent ordered either yet though so im just talking but think ill be fine with a standard HT to represent this Batman in my collection.

Not really comparing the cowls or saying HT Bale is a masterpiece, your avatar proves that point :ROFLMAO:, just saying that they both seem to be on the same level of craftsmanship when it comes to body and such, Hot Toys wins on the paint applications.
Also InArt is utilizing the same clothes factories for their figures as a lot of known brands, including Hot Toys.
I don't see how that's a bad thing though. People usually complain things aren't to par with HT quality most times. This figure as long it's on par or better then that's good. In this case the outfit is clearly better then HT one in terms of color and how it looks though they are the same suit the video doesn't help the sculpt either with the bright light. We can agree to wait, and compare both on when they come out. This is still a prototype and you can't judge the figure on that, You of all people should now that. Lol

I don't see how that's a bad thing though.
I never said it was, I said it's not the MASSIVE leap forward InArt and folks were making it out to be.

What they promised was the next step in the evolution of 1/6 scale and I was curious to see that, the outfit looks good but I'm not blown away by it because they're using the same clothes factory we and others like Hot toys use, I've seen all kinds of stuff in prototype phases from Spidey outfits to Batman outfits and such, again not saying it's bad I'm saying it's on par with other brands not completely ahead of them like promised.

Also I only critized the head and paint apps because I've not seen them using any of the best factories to produce those, so the paint and sculpt detail will certainly not be better than Hot Toys or even other third party brands.

I really just say wait for the actual final product. All this "it's not as good as I thought" is irrelevant because once the final product comes out these opinions will change, and the few who didn't buy it will complain they can't get it. This is a never ending trend in our hobby sadly, and it won't change any time soon. With that being said at the very least these videos at least tells us that InArt should consider people with better photo and video skills that don't make their products look like cake toppers. Lol
I think overall bottom line is: This version (Pattinson) of Batman just looks infinitely better in low-light levels than any other. When it's cast in too much light it's cool-factor from the movie quickly evaporates away.

I never said it was, I said it's not the MASSIVE leap forward InArt and folks were making it out to be.

What they promised was the next step in the evolution of 1/6 scale and I was curious to see that, the outfit looks good but I'm not blown away by it because they're using the same clothes factory we and others like Hot toys use, I've seen all kinds of stuff in prototype phases from Spidey outfits to Batman outfits and such, again not saying it's bad I'm saying it's on par with other brands not completely ahead of them like promised.

Also I only critized the head and paint apps because I've not seen them using any of the best factories to produce those, so the paint and sculpt detail will certainly not be better than Hot Toys or even other third party brands.
That's the thing though it's still a prototype, so it's clear this was rushed for the event as it looks like they did change the sculpt and probably didn't have enough time to put it together. So I'm thinking it's the same as their promo images proto minus the sculpt. I think once we get closer to the release some updates might be shown. Also I don't know what else they can do that is better they kinda are showing it with their other figures being rooted hair, and other then the magnetic stands and wrist plus the hyper real paint work that's about it.

Last edited:
I think overall bottom line is: This version (Pattinson) of Batman just looks infinitely better in low-light levels than any other. When it's cast in too much light it's cool-factor from the movie quickly evaporates away.
Lighting plays a big part yes. I think in a more slight muted environment or with low light it should look better. That's why it's weird they gave the first look review to Justin of all people his lighting kills the look of some figures with more darker or muted colors.

Back