InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn’t predict Hot Toys become second in quality in licensed 1/6 scale action figures on my 2022 Bingo card.
But did you predict sentient lighthouses?

Attachments

• 61883BD8-D4CF-4725-9BA5-0E2CF9C8DA55.jpeg
    61883BD8-D4CF-4725-9BA5-0E2CF9C8DA55.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 59
We Studio posted these prototype images and videos on their instagram a little while back.

I've seen some of there third party prototypes in the past but I don't think I've seen any of their production pieces...

276173319_1103295417178848_5781166822735140901_n.jpeg
276150600_355798116560996_3588024278003918746_n.jpeg

I always enjoy your Rebecca gifs.

:drool
And I enjoy posting them. A toast!

7ee27490962fd5fd49c47d1946d37c86dea8f650.gifv

She's like that crazy ex-girlfriend who really is good in bed.
She's got an aura, surely... I'm not kidding when I say that she'd make for a good genderbend version of those Byronic characters like Batman, Doom and the such. Her and Eva Green have a similar vibe. I love them both...

Yeah, they're both crazy a little bit.

Both could -- and have -- played excellent villains.

Eva would have made a great Catwoman with those crazy eyes and that wonderful mouth, and Rebecca would make a very sultry, very deadly Poison Ivy (as much as I don't care for that silly character)

Outside of the unmasked headsculpt is there anything we think this would actually improve upon the Hot Toys version? The HT has almost every accessory he used in the movie.
need a walking cape. fully metal function Batarang that can be attached with magnet to his chest.

More faithful bodytype...the head looks to big in HT. and then the head sculpt and better mouth plate.

I'd also like a more accurate body armor, I understand why Hot Toys did what they did in order to make it more flexible. But it's extremely distracting imo.

Yeah, they're both crazy a little bit.

Both could -- and have -- played excellent villains.

Eva would have made a great Catwoman with those crazy eyes and that wonderful mouth, and Rebecca would make a very sultry, very deadly Poison Ivy (as much as I don't care for that silly character)
Agreed.

Catwoman's a whore, but I wouldn't mind a new take on Poison Ivy. Though yeah, she's a silly character and hard to do "realistically". Talia's my favourite Bat-LI, with Andrea next. For my money though, those two fit more "elegant" roles. Lady Death, Morgan Le Fay, Selene and the such. I'll never forgive the MCU for ruining Thanos like that, when we should've gotten a proper Space Opera and a morbid cosmic romance. Bah, when I'm God Emperor, I'll fix it all!

As time went on, I grew weary of Batman's villains, I have to be honest. It's the Gothic aspect that keeps me coming back, and why I'm interested in this direction they're taking, even if it's more noir-ish and derivative. I just want more atmosphere and soft horror. We'll see. I wish I could justify a Battinson now, but 2022 is packed, even if it's not performing to my expectations, so I can't buy one when it's guaranteed that we'll be getting another in 2-3 years. I just hope they keep the collar, whatever they do.

Looks like in the world of 1/6 scale, Queen is King.
Behold, the CEO of QS:

emma-frost-black-king-1141949.jpeg

Saw HT is fixing the hair on the BW sculpt. This is good because QS is pushing them to actually try for a change. Now I take back my previous comment and will probably keep both figures. Lol

I wonder if there will be a version with two bodies. If its just one then no matter how perfect the Pattinson sculpt I'd never use it on the figure. Got to display that cowl.

Back