InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2PREhRn.gif

I’m passing on merch from the first film and waiting for Battinson 2 just to see how it all unfolds, but this is the kind of stuff we’ve been missing for a while now. Let’s see them compete instead of charging 275$ for barebones figures.

The slightly ruffled nose, puffier upper lip and less sunken in cheeks on the HT...yeah QS win this round.

Will apparently be a rooted and sculpted hair version for this too. I think I'd probably got sculpted for this hairstyle.
The sculpted hair looks great but I would be curious to see the rooted hair version.

Hopefully Queen/InArt doesn't make people purchase 2 figures to get the rooted one this time.

Let's be honest. If Queen wasn't in the picture, we wouldn't have seen any update and they would have released Batman as it was.

Even their updated sculpt has fallen short.

Legit wanted to post something like this. But I’d already dug into HT for a while now and didn’t want to appear like I was criticizing them just for the sake of it.

If anyone is still doubting that QS has HT/HC slightly worried...I mean...it doesn’t get clearer than this.

My goodness we really do have to choose between two very good examples of the same character, going to be difficult I can't keep slaping down NRDs on QS so I may just have to end up with the HT when all these come out. Now nuff said someone make Selina already!

Back