InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn't order the HT version yet. Definitely looking to seeing the full reveal and different versions before ordering one.

With this I'm open to the idea of a two pack. I definitely am satisfied with just the sculpted hair on the unmasked sculpt. What I'm also hoping for is that the boot sleeves are made of leather for added articulation, HT has done that before but usually would use pleather for their boots.

I know it’s unlikely, but if they could deliver a two pack of the Batsuit and Drifter gear Bruce for the same price as the sculpted Joker set, I’m in with no hesitation. I really liked that outfit in the movie and it would be a great way to have the unmasked head on display.

I’ll be keeping my Hot Toys preorder and getting the Queen Studios version too, either way, so I can be completely unbiased.
With that said, I’m saving the good shelf for the Queen Studios version!

I’m just glad this isn’t made yet and ready for PO. Need some money to save up to grab this also. It’s gonna look amazing next to my premium Inarts Joker. After this Batman man comes out I’m going to hold off collecting anything from Inarts for a while unless they come out with a Thomas Jane Punisher or Wesley Snipes Blade figure which I highly doubt but if they do then I’ll officially be living under a bridge in a box with an awesome action figure collection 😂

This 1/6th The Batman will be the first real direct competition between Hot Toys and Queen Studios... can't wait.

62DD4C16-7F1F-4C02-8807-635A6CA5F75C.jpeg

Back