InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah that sculpt looks far better. Definitely it's getting me excited to get one. Again I'll probably still get HT figure but if this one turns out better and once I compare I might very well be keeping just the Inart version. Lol I don't mind having both but if they release full promo images and it blows me away I'll probably cancel HT one.

The sculpt really does remind me of Ka Kim's Bruce sculpt on the P1/Blitzway statue. That's what is exciting me the most I hope the figure has good articulation and the outfit is made of the actual material like the film.
275554890_5075339769179291_7687933103879048582_n.jpg

That QS sculpt is amazing! I almost ordered the P1 just to have that incredible unmasked sculpt, but I don't really collect statues so I'm super happy I can have a 1/6 version with a great likeness.

Wow.
It's been quite a while since anybody went toe to toe with the mighty HT, and it seems that QS/InArt have the muscle and insider knowledge to really hurt them. Aside from the obvious advantage of having actual competition to dive quality up ('cause apparently prices are not going down... :lol ), I'm just glad that somebody can finally stand up to HT's bullying tactics (well, at least it seems that they can).

Just judging from what I see here QS > HT. I just hope the moving eyes don't hurt the end product. The black make up around the eyes will help though.
We'll see how joker looks with them in hand. I definitely also believe they will do a rooted hair version for the Bruce wayne sculpt.

Remember when some people were saying Queen doesn't want to compete with Hot Toys? :lol
Their sculpt obviously looks a lot better but what really impresses me is the hair, it has the depth and detail that's missing in the Hot Toys one, the updated hair doesn't look natural and doesn't hold a candle to their latest hair sculpts, definitely a rushed job, Hot Toys/Howard are definitely feeling something's changing...
starship-troopers-paul-verhoeven.gif

Oh yeah that sculpt looks far better. Definitely it's getting me excited to get one. Again I'll probably still get HT figure but if this one turns out better and once I compare I might very well be keeping just the Inart version. Lol I don't mind having both but if they release full promo images and it blows me away I'll probably cancel HT one.

We'll see how joker looks with them in hand.

Queen's sculpt looks great. If they can deliver this kind of quality in production then HT definitely has cause for concern. The big questions for me are (a) can they deliver a comparable package at a competitive price and (b) will InArt figures eventually become available through traditional U.S. sources (Sideshow, AE, TW, etc) where people have accumulated substantial reward points? Right now they'd have to completely blow HT's quality out of the water for me to justify the price differential, and I'm not talking about the rooted hair version (I'm always going to display a Batman figure wearing his cowl).

I would prefer if QS can stock retailers in the US without having an official distributor. That alone bumps the price. Just look at HT prices due to having Sideshow as their distributor here.

Last edited:
Now that I have the joker 1/6 rooted, I want to stick to the same theme of getting this in rooted. I really hope that don’t make you buy 2 versions since 1k is a lot.

Queen's sculpt looks great. If they can deliver this kind of quality in production then HT definitely has cause for concern. The big questions for me are (a) can they deliver a comparable package at a competitive price and (b) will InArt figures eventually become available through traditional U.S. sources (Sideshow, AE, TW, etc) where people have accumulated substantial reward points? Right now they'd have to completely blow HT's quality out of the water for me to justify the price differential, and I'm not talking about the rooted hair version (I'm always going to display a Batman figure wearing his cowl).
Yeah I'm much more curious to see how their batsuit looks that the Pattinson sculpt, since the cowl is what we see him wearing in the vast majority of the movie.

Huh. I honestly think, in this case, that sculpted hair would be better. Ledger Joker’s hair is pretty messy and doesn’t really matter exactly how it looks, but the hair sculpt here is fantastic. I’m curious.

Definitely holding off on ordering the Hot Toys figure now, although I really want the bat signal.

Now that I have the joker 1/6 rooted, I want to stick to the same theme of getting this in rooted. I really hope that don’t make you buy 2 versions since 1k is a lot.
Let me guess, otherwise you're "rooted" ?

If no one get's this, help me out here fellow Aussies........

Interested in seeing the rooted version but yeah I don't think there's really a need to go for rooted on this. It's freaking Batman. I'm displaying him with the cowl on 99% of the time.

Unless if they do some double two pack with a Bruce Wayne outfit.
Yes, this would be the perfect 2 pack. However not a fan of hiding the rooted hair version behind a $1000 2 pack.

Back