InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've subscribed to the newsletter. Is there any other way i can find out when the Joker will be on sale again or do i keep on checking the website ?
We send newsletter once a week

We do update our facebook page and group daily

You may follow our page

For anyone that ordered from TBA.

4EAADE3E-23E0-448D-AB75-63D30EDFEC2C.jpeg

Apparently some people still prefer the old sculpt. While it does look more masculine and “cool”. It’s too exaggerated and not realistic to Pattinson’s jaw..
9F45F0FB-0D4C-4CDE-883D-E6BE3A36E47A.jpeg

I think it's the lighting and the angle of the head. The first photo has more shadow and is tilted downwards. I wouldn't be surprised if it's mostly the same head.

There is always going to be people who are wrong
True. I mean headsculpts are always subjective, but come on people put these for attention these days. No evidence whatsoever.

I think it's the lighting and the angle of the head. The first photo has more shadow and is tilted downwards. I wouldn't be surprised if it's mostly the same head.

9D183CFA-C5FB-4CEE-9F22-FA6E70B4C5FA.jpeg

This angle is what people should compare it to. I do wish the updated was this size of a chin but more rounded like the old one. But still, it’s more accurate at least.

The slightly pursed lips and chin of steel on the original sculpt were my least favourite aspects. It's 100% catwalk or fashion shoot Pattinson- but not The Batman.
I'd imagine the main thing people are getting their panties in a bunch about is that the new sculpt has been presented in a more neutral position in comparison to v1, which was tilted down with eyes glaring up, creating that intense look. No doubt positioning the v2 at that same angle would produce the same effect.

Most people are just dumb and don't understand how faces or angles or scale, posture, layers of clothing, foreground, forced perspective, lighting, camera lenses etc work and impact a figure, which causes them to spout utter nonsense.

Apparently some people still prefer the old sculpt. While it does look more masculine and “cool”. It’s too exaggerated and not realistic to Pattinson’s jaw..View attachment 630752
Can't say this enough times but people have an "idea" of what Pattinson looks like but don't actually look up what he looks like

The slightly pursed lips and chin of steel on the original sculpt were my least favourite aspects. It's 100% catwalk or fashion shoot Pattinson- but not The Batman.
I'd imagine the main thing people are getting their panties in a bunch about is that the new sculpt has been presented in a more neutral position in comparison to v1, which was tilted down with eyes glaring up, creating that intense look. No doubt positioning the v2 at that same angle would produce the same effect.

Most people are just dumb and don't understand how faces or angles or scale, posture, layers of clothing, foreground, forced perspective, lighting, camera lenses etc work and impact a figure, which causes them to spout utter nonsense.
I very much agree, that’s what I thought if you put his eyes up like how many of us are going to position him, he’s going to look as menacing and intense. That photo was just to show his face details and such.

Can't say this enough times but people have an "idea" of what Pattinson looks like but don't actually look up what he looks like
They literally have photos online and still decide to post this🤣. So dumb really.

Ppl let what their memory and what their "mind's eye" tells them is accurate vs using actual photo evidence. It's the constant conflict of this hobby.

Last edited:
Dear Collectors,

The INART Team would like to thank you for your support and love for INART.

Since its inception, INART has been committed to the pursuit of producing the highest quality premium collectible sixth scale figures. For each figure that we create, we scrutinise every detail, making adjustments throughout the development process to make the final collectible as close to perfection as possible.

We are looking forward to creating more and better works with every collector who loves 1/6 figures. In today’s announcement, we will share with you some more information about our upcoming pre-orders and some production updates.

NEW PRE-ORDERS

【NEW PRE-ORDER】 "A Chinese Odyssey Part Two - Cinderella" - Zi Xia celestial 1/6 collectible figure

The Cinderella - Zi Xia Figure is now complete and the official pictures and videos have been shot. We have received more suggestions from the licensor and will make some minor adjustments before we start the official pre-order. Before we can start the pre-order, we will need to go through one more round of approvals. This means that we will need to delay the pre-order from the targeted date of April to a date in the near future. The new date will be announced soon, and we would like to thank you for your patience and support while we make thse changes.

【NEW PRE-ORDER】 "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" - Harry Potter 1/6 collectible figure

Harry Potter is one of the most important licenses that the INART team is working on this year. A lot of effort has been poured into the development and breakthrough of the new version of the sculpts, accessories and movie accurate tailored clothing. The detail and processing of the accessories and head sculpts are currently in the final stages of optimization and adjustment. We’re expecting to share the final versions with collectors in May, so stay tuned.

PRODUCTION UPDATES

At INART we are dedicated to our craft and we want to make sure that our final collectibles live up to your expectations. Due to this attention to detail, we have experienced some delays.

We sincerely apologise for these delays. Our promise is to deliver on time, and we will get back on track. While we work hard to get back on track, we would like to share the following updates.

【Work optimization】 "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" - Aragorn 1/6 collectible figure

After releasing the Aragorn 1/6 figure, we have received some optimization suggestions for from veteran collectors and die hard fans of the iconic Middle-earth series.

We have analysed the feedback and source images in more detail. We are now making adjustments in armor / clothing / accessories and other aspects to improve the figure even further. We will also release the optimization announcement for the The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - Aragorn 1/6 collectible action figure this month, which also contains the official channels to buy the bonus scene accessories - display of the black cloak .

【PRODUCTION UPDATE】 "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" - Gandalf the Grey 1/6 collectible figure

After the work was exhibited overseas at the end of 2022, we listened to the valuable suggestions of many collectors and we have created a feedback document. We have been using these suggestions to optimize and adjust during the production stage. INART will complete the final process and adjustments as soon as possible and announce the production progress pictures. Thank you for waiting.

【PRODUCTION UPDATE】 "It" - Pennywise 1/6 collectible figure

At present, the clothing production for Pennywise is almost complete. The head sculpt painting, rooted hair process and figure structure is steadily advancing. INART will finish the final process and share updates on the production progress as soon as possible.

【PRODUCTION UPDATE】"The Batman" - Batman & Bruce Wayne collectible figures

The Batman is a complex figure to create. We shared an announcement in February this year introducing some of the changes and optimizations we have made. We are trying our best to shorten the production time without compromising on quality, likeness and movie accuracy. While we progress, we will share more updates as and when we have them. We hope that collectors can receive their figures as soon as possible.

Every piece of feedback and suggestion you give is valued at INART. INART is a growing team, and we hope to keep moving forward in the development and production of collectible sixth scale figures, and we will gradually expand the scale and welcome like-minded friends to join us.

Thank you again for the love and support of each and every collector.

All INART
April 27, 2023

I usually roll my eyes when people use quotes akin to “A delayed product is eventually good, but a rushed product is forever bad” (thank you, r/tomorrow), but I’m honestly just relieved my wallet might still have some bulk to it the end of the year

Interesting note that we will be tempted to buy even more stuff for Aragorn -

also contains the official channels to buy the bonus scene accessories - display of the black cloak .

I usually roll my eyes when people use quotes akin to “A delayed product is eventually good, but a rushed product is forever bad” (thank you, r/tomorrow), but I’m honestly just relieved my wallet might still have some bulk to it the end of the year
Yeah to be honest I was a little bit scared, everything was being pushed to Q4, most of my pre-orders at least so I completely understand you, I also feel relieved when delays happen.

At this stage, I'm honestly fine whenever something finally starts shipping out and don't get too miffed about delays anymore. I always hope that it means a better end product, though there are no guarantees.

As long as it's a better figure I can wait. Even if HT comes out on time that will hold me over for InArt. And I can pay those off with time.

Back