InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Wonderland, Spec Fiction and OneSixthKit says release is estimated to be in Q2 (between April and June) but seems unlikely because they haven't been able to finish all of the Joker figures in time (specially the rooted hair ones). Spec Fiction, which is InArt's official retailer outside China has it for Q4 (October, November, December). They're usually the ones to ship later than other resellers due to sending every of their orders to US in one big shipment instead of small batches, so being realistic, figure should be ready around Q3 (July, August, September)
Yeah, Q3 sounds much more realistic, for sure.

I did check OSK after I posted this and saw Q2 and figured that was a very…optimistic ETA lol.
Just seems way too soon, especially hearing that about the Joker’s.

That's good. I can mangae to pay mine off before it ships. I'm hoping for Q3, there's so much stuff coming out this year, I don't mind delays.
Same with me actually. In one hand I can't wait to have the figure in hand but I also need more time to be able to pay the invoice. Around July, I guess I'll have enough cash to just pay it.

I'm based in the UK and I've literally just decided to get back into the 1/6 collecting game. I want to pre order/buy the InArt Batman but a) i can't see many resellers in the UK selling InArt and b) they're all sold out.

What are the realistic chances of me getting my hands on this without paying a ridiculous price ?

OneSixthKit has reopened POs for most (if not every) InArt releases at least once... while chances might be a bit lower since this figure's closer to release than others, I would definitely keep my eyes peeled on this forum since @Kit Chen will report when POs are reopened.

Good luck and welcome back to the hobby!

I'm based in the UK and I've literally just decided to get back into the 1/6 collecting game. I want to pre order/buy the InArt Batman but a) i can't see many resellers in the UK selling InArt and b) they're all sold out.

What are the realistic chances of me getting my hands on this without paying a ridiculous price ?
Free shipping from most retailers for inart it seems, so no need to worry about those costs.
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=InartYou can request an invoice for however much you want to pay each month with kit.

I'm tempted to get Bruce from kit but still maybe even consider standard Batman. But if anything I'll pay my premium bats off before anything else.

Last edited:
Yeah. I went ahead and used my Rewards Points with Kit to put down the $50 deposit. I went with the sculpted hair because I figured it’s only around $30 more than the Regular Edition Hot Toys version. I was gonna wait until both versions release to make a decision but decided to just go with InArt for two reasons:

1) I thought Hot Toys would be a better bargain with all the extra accessories and diorama but I’ve since changed to a minimalistic displayer so the Exclusive version‘s bargain would not apply to me.
2) If for some reason I like the Hot Toys version more, I can most likely sell the InArt version at the very least at cost plus shipping (if not a little more). By then, hopefully The Hot Toys version will be sitting for me at a cheaper price.

I don’t see me changing my mind on this considering all I have to do is have the remaining $330 ready when it’s time to ship this time next year.

Hi everyone

Batman is still available for PO

However I am not sure how long it will last, we will close it as soon as we have no more quota
Thank you and I'll put in a pre order today. Do you know if I'm too late to put in pre order for the InArt Joker standard version? I can't see it on the site.

Thank you and I'll put in a pre order today. Do you know if I'm too late to put in pre order for the InArt Joker standard version? I can't see it on the site.
No more preorder for Joker but pretty sure we will have available units for sale once we shipped all preorders

No more preorder for Joker but pretty sure we will have available units for sale once we shipped all preorders
I've subscribed to the newsletter. Is there any other way i can find out when the Joker will be on sale again or do i keep on checking the website ?

I've subscribed to the newsletter. Is there any other way i can find out when the Joker will be on sale again or do i keep on checking the website ?
Cesar Romero will let you know but you'll have to reach him through a seance.

Back