InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One this one i clearly prefer the first version!
432922-F0AFA62B-7BC8-4336-A96A-4638D380EDAE.jpeg
New version is better in likeness.

Just look at the difference in his chin/jaw and his lips. He looks less “bony” than before. The change to his chin makes a big difference there when you compare between the two.

Not sure why the pics won't load unless you click on the link. But they are there, another improvement I noticed is that they have solved the "white eyes" problem

I didn't realize Pattinson's eyes were that blue.
almost fooled me last night thinking they might've changed and made so he was wearing his contact lens with how pronounced his eyes were but its probably because of the eye shadow. they are also following more of aragorn's footsteps and how his eyes look. its a nice change, but still curious how the end product will look if they stick to the Q2 window

Really happy they updated Bruce Wayne, the new photos look great! Even the sculpted hair looks better lol, and the eyes and everything seem more lifelike.

What magnet issues? If its them falling out, they are always bound to fall out sooner or later
Seen a few instances of Joker face planting off the magnetic stand, could be from the ankles not being sturdy enough or that the stand has week magnets and since there’s just the two you can’t adjust the stance to balance the figure well enough. I saw comments on the Batman post asking for an array of magnets in the stand.

Seen a few instances of Joker face planting off the magnetic stand, could be from the ankles not being sturdy enough or that the stand has week magnets and since there’s just the two you can’t adjust the stance to balance the figure well enough. I saw comments on the Batman post asking for an array of magnets in the stand.
The issue is that the stand isn't a fully magnetized. It only has a small spot at the center with magnets. The figure faceplanting is likely user error.

I think that's mostly user error. Even the "face-planting" Joker pics, the original poster stated that it probably was his fault but wanted to post for fun regardless

Are there a few more now or is it just that one that fell inside the detolf? Oh and one around here I think where Jokor took a 6ft nosedive onto carpet.

Reviewers have held the stand upside down and shook it with the figure attached and it stayed firmly planted so there I’d say it’s more likely the one that fel wasn’t placed on the stand properly or was stood leaning too far over the toes.

Whatever the case, I don’t mind if a little standard collector-overreacting results in InArt upping the amount of magnets in the bases or enabling us to manoeuvre them instead of them being fixed.

Back