InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just going to post this. Unless InArt has gotten cheap on magnets, I would have to believe its the posers who are at fault.
Can confirm, at least on mine, that Joker's magnets are super strong - when you find the right spot, he's rock solid. But that's the tricky part, the "right spots" are very restrictive. Hoping they improve that on both Batman and Bruce (since I've got both ordered!).

I’ve seen a few posts saying ordering from Toys Wonderland is a bad idea. Why is that? I have pre-order with them.
They have an extensive history with unfulfilled orders for less popular releases, apparently because they sell as many units as possible without verifying the amount of stock they actually will have on hand. When caught out on their lie, they have been known to send fake tracking information to buy as much time as possible before the consumer files any payment disputes and even then have been notoriously difficult to get refunds from…. I have never ordered from them personally, due to these horror stories, but maybe someone more familiar with them first hand can pitch in. Hopefully, since the InArt figures are higher profile, you shouldn’t have any issues.

They have an extensive history with unfulfilled orders for less popular releases, apparently because they sell as many units as possible without verifying the amount of stock they actually will have on hand. When caught out on their lie, they have been known to send fake tracking information to buy as much time as possible before the consumer files any payment disputes and even then have been notoriously difficult to get refunds from…. I have never ordered from them personally, due to these horror stories, but maybe someone more familiar with them first hand can pitch in. Hopefully, since the InArt figures are higher profile, you shouldn’t have any issues.
Thanks!

So many people on fb really like the first prototype better. They need to open their eyes and look at reference because the after version is so much more superior in proportion. To each and their own I guess..

Only thing I would change if I were them would make the sculpts not exactly the same for Batman, makeup and funeral Wayne. Ex: funeral Wayne is more of a sad expression while makeup Bruce is more mad. Either way still a great sculpt.

could the cowl update be perhaps what people were talking about when his nose was sticking out of the mask?
I think the nose did have an update we would need more photos so see if it covers the nose now. It’s also rounder around which is accurate to the film.

Mask texture wise.. looks like they’re sticking with this in the final version.

This thing is smaller than I expected 😂
60101E83-02FE-4A3C-AD5F-0F6BD50C9C7B.jpeg

The improvements look great, even if I can’t quite tell what’s different with the Batman figure. Excited to eventually get this and see if it’s the first Batman I’ll leave stock. 😂

Still wondering if there is going to be a before/after shot of the cowl update...
Can't see the difference.. :D

People are not liking the update on facebook and I agree. Its very weird the likeness is closer maybe with the updates but the before sculpt still looks so much better to me. Old looks like a tortured man it has more character but the new one is so blank and boring

What figure is that it looks so good
It's the McFarlane figure with the following mods:
- Muff Toys head
- Muff Toys cape... yes this is embarrassing, I liked their stitched details and fabric but after installing it I realized its too short, which mine isnt lol
- OATY Collar replacement
- OATY Fists
- Gauntlet mod to shorten the arms
- OATY Holster and sticky bomb gun
- Bendy Fig Belt
- Bendy Fig Chest Plate
- Bendy fig bicep straps
- Full repaint

It's the McFarlane figure with the following mods:
- Muff Toys head
- Muff Toys cape... yes this is embarrassing, I liked their stitched details and fabric but after installing it I realized its too short, which mine isnt lol
- OATY Collar replacement
- OATY Fists
- Gauntlet mod to shorten the arms
- OATY Holster and sticky bomb gun
- Bendy Fig Belt
- Bendy Fig Chest Plate
- Bendy fig bicep straps
- Full repaint
Wow, nice work really. How much was the cost of everything?

I have cancelled Hot Toys last week, told myself I don't need it as I didn't like it for 100% then InArt updated sculpts and saw Kit opened preorders again, I think this was a destiny and I need to order one. While I didn't like the movie much I think he looks amazing as a figure and overall character design is great.

DONE :rock :blissy:monkey3

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Still wondering if there is going to be a before/after shot of the cowl update...
Can't see the difference.. :D
shape looks rounder, nose doesn’t look so angular too. With the new smaller chinned faceplates I’m assuming they changed the whole proportion of the cowl. I agree I am also awaiting for more cowl updates.

People are not liking the update on facebook and I agree. Its very weird the likeness is closer maybe with the updates but the before sculpt still looks so much better to me. Old looks like a tortured man it has more character but the new one is so blank and boring
Based on that comparison I would agree, but it's kinda hard to judge probably given the different angle and lighting.

If it does look that bland in hand though I'll definitely be sticking with the masked head.

C93D0AE0-1998-44D7-AF40-153E04A0D629.jpeg

It looks like the mask portrait changed too. The nose and overall cowl shape looks rounder. Maybe the 👃 is covered??

I’m liking the changes a lot. I do hope though when the figure is facing the front, the chin would look more on the right. We will see.

Back