InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair sculpts all look the same to me except for his suit version which the updated one is more accurate to the scene.

This is a good update imo, liking the updated sculpts way more

The initial sculpt was certainly a more rugged, idealised ‘heroic’ approach to Pattinson’s face whereas they’ve really honed in on the realism and accuracy of his features now.
The new sculpt appears way less angry too, although, I expect if you tilt the head and raise the eyes, he will still appear determined and focused.

Seeing as this sculpt will likely be used on the a Bruce Wayne figure as well, it’s probably a better fit for both and it’s definitely more true to the actor’s likeness.

Judging from the hair, could this be a factory proto? That’s the only area that appears less refined as the softer lighting and lower contrast levels account for the new, smoother image.

Have InArt also released a super, mega, hyper HD image like the did for the promo? Then we can really get down to the overly-scrutinising nitpicking!

I never understand why people complain to begin with only for the company to listen and change somethings and then everyone is like " It wAs BeTtER BeFoRe" wtf did you complain for then. Smh this hobby is funny sometimes if anything it looks good now nothing futzing the hair a bit can't fix but seriously come on now this is ridiculous, even on FB it's worse. Lol

I never understand why people complain to begin with only for the company to listen and change somethings and then everyone is like " It wAs BeTtER BeFoRe" wtf did you complain for then. Smh this hobby is funny sometimes if anything it looks good now nothing futzing the hair a bit can't fix but seriously come on now this is ridiculous, even on FB it's worse. Lol
I have seen some comments on FB saying how the before rooted hair looked way better because it was messier and more wet....I mean did they forget that it's real hair that you can "mess" up and get wet with water like the actual thing above 😅

I have seen some comments on FB saying how the before rooted hair looked way better because it was messier and more wet....I mean did they forget that it's real hair that you can "mess" up and get wet with water like the actual thing above 😅
That's what I mean but they were also saying the new sculpt looks softer and not as good as before when the same people complained the sculpts were off. We didn't mention they changed the cape and cowl sculpt also which looks nice and the suit might be darker in grey also.

That's what I mean but they were also saying the new sculpt looks softer and not as good as before when the same people complained the sculpts were off. We didn't mention they changed the cape and cowl sculpt also which looks nice and the suit might be darker in grey also.
The only spot where I see the sculpt might be somewhat softer is the stubbles, other than that I can't really spot a difference maybe it's just me. Likeness wise I think it's a definite upgrade. Maybe it would help if they released super high res pics like they did for the before photos.

Back