InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InArt still hasn't putting anything out yet so it can still very well be a letdown. Their statues aren't that amazing the Bale they did looks weird.

im-glad-youre-here-to-tell-us-theses-things-happy.gif

Gonna say it again, I heard from the YouTube interview with John that it’s not final, they’re usually hearing feedback to make changes before production starts. Question is how will they make changes if they don’t know what we want? I hope the inart admins can see these posts because these suggestions are pretty good.

Gonna say it again, I heard from the YouTube interview with John that it’s not final, they’re usually hearing feedback to make changes before production starts. Question is how will they make changes if they don’t know what we want? I hope the inart admins can see these posts because these suggestions are pretty good.
Create and Instagram or Facebook account if you don’t already have one and post/comment/message them on those platforms all the things you want them to fix. Doing so here and hoping someone from InArt happens to see it doesn’t do you any good. Gotta take the initiative as someone else mentioned earlier in this thread and in one of the other threads. If you (or anyone else who’s asking for changes to be made for that matter) won’t do that, then these things must not matter as much to you as you’re claiming they do :dunno

Create and Instagram or Facebook account if you don’t already have one and post/comment/message them on those platforms all the things you want them to fix. Doing so here and hoping someone from InArt happens to see it doesn’t do you any good. Gotta take the initiative as someone else mentioned earlier in this thread and in one of the other threads. If you (or anyone else who’s asking for changes to be made for that matter) won’t do that, then these things must not matter as much to you as you’re claiming they do :dunno
I'll do it are you also going to post or comment on the issue?

I don’t have an issue with the figure, so no. I haven’t even ordered on yet.
Ah well I do have a problem with people saying hot toys is lazy because they make a figure good but not as good as it could be. Inart hasn't even put anything out yet and people are already making exceptions for accuracy.

I'm convinced everyone bullied queen studios about the statue base so much and preferred the prime 1 that they started taking more from Prime 1 and less from what they had for their statue. The queen statue covers the nose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220830-235207_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-235207_Instagram.jpg
    966.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220830-235201_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-235201_Instagram.jpg
    874.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220830-235131_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-235131_Instagram.jpg
    933.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220830-235122_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-235122_Instagram.jpg
    777.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220830-235103_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220830-235103_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I just don't see why more people aren't bothered by the inaccuracy your whole avatar is centered around Robert Pattisons Batman and in your profile picture his nose doesn't even stick out.

Not entirely sure what your statement has to do with mine about HT being lazy. How have you deduced from that that I don’t care about inaccuracy?

Not entirely sure what your statement has to do with mine about HT being lazy. How have you deduced from that that I don’t care about inaccuracy?
I'm assuming you meant Hot toys is lazy as in they just do the bare minimum and when I first joined you were taking Inarts side immediately when I said I wished there was better pics of the sculpted Bruce Wayne.

Never assume, it makes an ass out of u and me.

Hot Toys are lazy because they don’t care about collectors, accuracy and repeat reissues and same sculpts over and over just with new paint jobs. They also don’t surprise collectors anymore with niche releases and pump out Iron Man after Iron Man (or Spider Man of late).

You asked about ‘why are all photos far away’ and I stated (with examples) otherwise.

Are we really arguing over how much of a dangler Batman’s nose should be? Really?

Someone used the word “rectaliniar” [sic] a bit back and I can’t help but feel that misspelling is apt. This conversation has become rectaliniar.

Now I’ve look at this cowl too long and now I think this is Koala man more than Batman. That’s 100% a koala nose and little sleepy eyes.
92AC3568-68D0-4F1E-A7CE-F04C5730AC64.jpeg9BC7E48D-17BD-46F4-A405-855AF8195A5B.jpeg

Just realised release date is q2 2023, loving these 3q release dates, been getting use to hot toys 1year+
It feels so surreal that it’s so soon, my mind thinks it can delay with the updates, but then if they can pull it off during that time it’s going to be crazy.

It feels so surreal that it’s so soon, my mind thinks it can delay with the updates, but then if they can pull it off during that time it’s going to be crazy.
Yeah the joker pre order wasn't that long ago too, it was back in late March and now its coming out next quarter

Back