[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mystolle, how does the clothing fair in comparison to the AdBlue set you had ?

I am not familiar with the set you are referring to. I have all of Velvet Morning's incarnations of Blondie. I am very impressed with the outfit material in this one, especially the poncho. The boots would be the only thing I would complain about, but they are not that bad once you have then in-hand, but for me, Velvet nailed them down, so considering making the change. Like others have said, I won't hesitate to pick up an outfit set if you need one, the quality is very high, the material feels great.

Honestly, though; this thread. Seeing how everything turned out, and all of the awesome photographs and styles, and how, through all of those styles, this figure consistently looks perfect; well, let's just say I have a feeling it may be difficult for any subsequent customs to beat my first one.

This is your first custom?!?!

thanks, crazy glue mike, just a tiny dab, or it will soak through...even if you mess up you still wont see it. and they arent oversized, the scmg are very undersized , to each his own, i love the battle gear boots, exact in color, the sole is different, not sure wich is accurate to be honest?

Thanks bud :hi5:. Do the loops pull of easily or did you have to cut them off?

anyone selling the revolver?...please let me know...:)

So I did some quick research, and it looks like Blondie used two different rifles in the film. Once early on when he's wearing the white "bounty hunter" outfit and shoots the rope , and then at the end when he shoots Tuco's rope:

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Good,_The_Bad,_and_The_Ugly,_The

There are rough equivalents for both on Battlegear's site, both of which can be seen in this link. Considering the outfit, I purchased the Sharps rifle for my figure.

https://www.battlegeartoys.com/battlegear_2010_170.htm

Good find :hi5:

Did anybody change out the hands? My pistol is very loose in the pistol grip hand and falls forward, not wanting to hold a pose or stay level.

That's just HT hands for ya. They are usually too big for most guns and have an awkward, unnatural grip

Sorry for question, but which model of the body used iminime for Cowboy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It's one of the later versions of the TT KO; probably ver. 3 or 4. These have come a long way and the joints are way better than the original KO's. I may just leave it since it's pretty acceptable but I'm still considering porting him over to a TTM18 for that top notch feel

Just posted my pics in my collection thread but thought id share here, this figure is amazing! Added an wrist brace and bullets to his belt, rifle on its way!

Iminime - "The Cowboy" Blondie:
2oz8.jpg

h29j.jpg

d7j2.jpg

MY COWBOY SHELF:
rhbr.jpg

Nice shots and that's a great line up!

I want to trade battlegear boots to iminimes or bay iminimes.For my custom bg are to big.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I am not familiar with the set you are referring to. I have all of Velvet Morning's incarnations of Blondie. I am very impressed with the outfit material in this one, especially the poncho. The boots would be the only thing I would complain about, but they are not that bad once you have then in-hand, but for me, Velvet nailed them down, so considering making the change. Like others have said, I won't hesitate to pick up an outfit set if you need one, the quality is very high, the material feels great.

Ah I'm sorry, I confused you with Psung4ever.

Did anybody change out the hands? My pistol is very loose in the pistol grip hand and falls forward, not wanting to hold a pose or stay level.

Hey man. You need to pick up some HT's Luke Skywalker hands. They are my favorite gun shooting hands out there. I think some people like the Enterbay MIB hands too, but I haven't tried them yet. Here is my Cowboy with Luke's hands.

Oh my dear goodness, god; he is here, and he is glorious. First impressions: straight out of the box, with 0 futzing, an opened best, and all accessories bagged, and I am blown away. That headsculpt is even better in person. Trevor and Park Joong Woo knocked it out of the park.

I'm just...wow. Mind is jelly; cannot comprehend. It's phenomenally awesometacularly incrediblaciously super kick-***, and all of the clothing is top notch. Best decision I ever made right here, and I can't wait to get him all set up for some pics.

I do have one question, though; where is his bandana supposed to be? I can't find it in any of the bags, and it doesn't seem to be around his neck? Seeing the way this guy turned out, it's really a minor thing, but, if I contacted Denny, would he be able to mail it to me?

Oh my dear goodness, god; he is here, and he is glorious. First impressions: straight out of the box, with 0 futzing, an opened best, and all accessories bagged, and I am blown away. That headsculpt is even better in person. Trevor and Park Joong Woo knocked it out of the park.

I'm just...wow. Mind is jelly; cannot comprehend. It's phenomenally awesometacularly incrediblaciously super kick-***, and all of the clothing is top notch. Best decision I ever made right here, and I can't wait to get him all set up for some pics.

I do have one question, though; where is his bandana supposed to be? I can't find it in any of the bags, and it doesn't seem to be around his neck? Seeing the way this guy turned out, it's really a minor thing, but, if I contacted Denny, would he be able to mail it to me?

:clap:clap:clap

The scarf should be around the neck. If not, I'm sure Denny will take care of it for you ASAP.

:clap:clap:clap

The scarf should be around the neck. If not, I'm sure Denny will take care of it for you ASAP.

Yeah, I just emailed him. As I told him, it's really a minor issue with an otherwise flawless figure. Oh, and I love the boots; they're nowhere near as "cloggy" as they were made out to be and the fabric was a great decision. All of the clothing is incredible, as well. Everything, from the pants to the shirt to the belt is fantastic. I've really got a soft spot for the vest and poncho, though, as they're both just incredible.

Mine has been stuck in Customs since 10/19.

When I search on the EMS site that Denny provides, the status is "Customs retention reason : Other" but when I search on the USPS site the status is "Inbound Into Customs".

I called my local post office but was told they couldn't help me, she took my name/phone/tracking number and said she would have someone call me, but I haven't gotten a callback. Is there anything I can do to contact Customs (Chicago) directly and determine what the "other" reason is?

That was the reaction I expected from you :yess:

Welcome to the wonderful world of customs my friend :hi5:

Thank you, sir. Let me tell you; it's one hell of an entrance.:lol Methings it's going to be hard for subsequent customs to top this one. Hell, I'd even say impossible.:lol

Back