[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my dear goodness, god; he is here, and he is glorious. First impressions: straight out of the box, with 0 futzing, an opened best, and all accessories bagged, and I am blown away. That headsculpt is even better in person. Trevor and Park Joong Woo knocked it out of the park.

I'm just...wow. Mind is jelly; cannot comprehend. It's phenomenally awesometacularly incrediblaciously super kick-***, and all of the clothing is top notch. Best decision I ever made right here, and I can't wait to get him all set up for some pics.

I do have one question, though; where is his bandana supposed to be? I can't find it in any of the bags, and it doesn't seem to be around his neck? Seeing the way this guy turned out, it's really a minor thing, but, if I contacted Denny, would he be able to mail it to me?

The post we've all been waiting for! :hi5::lol

Did you check if the scarf thing is inside the shirt? Might've slipped off the neck and into the shirt. Between the body and the shirt.

The post we've all been waiting for! :hi5::lol

Did you check if the scarf thing is inside the shirt? Might've slipped off the neck and into the shirt. Between the body and the shirt.

I assure you that isn't my everyday vernacular, but, when Blondie comes around, you've got to make the words fit the feeling.:lol

As for the second part, I opened the shirt up, and it wasn't down in there or inside the neck post; I felt the pants, too, just to be sure, and I couldn't find anything.

Oh my dear goodness, god; he is here, and he is glorious. First impressions: straight out of the box, with 0 futzing, an opened best, and all accessories bagged, and I am blown away. That headsculpt is even better in person. Trevor and Park Joong Woo knocked it out of the park.

I'm just...wow. Mind is jelly; cannot comprehend. It's phenomenally awesometacularly incrediblaciously super kick-***, and all of the clothing is top notch. Best decision I ever made right here, and I can't wait to get him all set up for some pics.

I do have one question, though; where is his bandana supposed to be? I can't find it in any of the bags, and it doesn't seem to be around his neck? Seeing the way this guy turned out, it's really a minor thing, but, if I contacted Denny, would he be able to mail it to me?

:hi5:

At last.

Glad you got there in the end, and hopefully the wait just made the final un-boxing that little bit better.

Can't wait to see your pic's now.

:hi5:

At last.

Glad you got there in the end, and hopefully the wait just made the final un-boxing that little bit better.

Can't wait to see your pic's now.

It may be a while. I wanted nothing more than to put him together today, but I think I may be a bit "overprotective" with this stuff, in that I don't want to display it unless I've got a protected place to put it. Thus, he's currently in the box, but I really do want to get some good pics. Perhaps once the DX head and scarf arrive I'll put something together.

I am in complete agreement with all of the praise that this release is receiving. It is a truly remarkable release that I am in awe of. Hell, I even like the boots. This is my photo share.

We all knew the headsculpt would be great. In relation to previous Iminime figures I've had, this one really excels in the clothing department though. I wouldn't say it is Rainman or Hot Toys quality, but very nice. The new KO TT body is also a nice change from some previous ones they have used.

We all knew the headsculpt would be great. In relation to previous Iminime figures I've had, this one really excels in the clothing department though. I wouldn't say it is Rainman or Hot Toys quality, but very nice. The new KO TT body is also a nice change from some previous ones they have used.

I promise you Sam, Denny is working to get to those levels. In fact from what Ive seen of the new releases coming up (Star Trek, Kill bill, Fight Club) the clothing is just as good if not better than blondie.

It may be a while. I wanted nothing more than to put him together today, but I think I may be a bit "overprotective" with this stuff, in that I don't want to display it unless I've got a protected place to put it. Thus, he's currently in the box, but I really do want to get some good pics. Perhaps once the DX head and scarf arrive I'll put something together.

You finally got the DX Head..................:wave Awsome news...........

The clothing here really did exceed expectations, and I have no real complaints about it. The quality of the material is quite good. I do need to weather the jeans a bit, but that's nothing I would have expected Iminime to do, anyway. If they can keep improving, then I would say the sky is the limit for Iminime.

After getting this figure, I have to say that this is definitely a hobby. For a long time, there, I handled these things like they were made of glass a millimeter thin. I barely posed them, etc., etc., and put them back in the box. I suppose that's partially because they were all superheroes, with pre-made suits and all of that, but, after taking his shirt off to see if the neck scarf may have fallen down, I've discovered that this is a hell of a lot of fun. Getting his shirt back in without bunching it up, reattaching and arranging the belts by looking at screenshots from the film. Hell, so far, I've almost got a perfect match if I can figure out a good way to tie his vest closed.:lol

I don't know. I like futzing, I guess. Getting the figure to look exactly how you want it is a lot of fun, and I've also discovered to treat these things like action figures by necessity (I.e. If I handled it the way I used to, I probably wouldn't have the vest on yet).:lol

After getting this figure, I have to say that this is definitely a hobby. For a long time, there, I handled these things like they were made of glass a millimeter thin. I barely posed them, etc., etc., and put them back in the box. I suppose that's partially because they were all superheroes, with pre-made suits and all of that, but, after taking his shirt off to see if the neck scarf may have fallen down, I've discovered that this is a hell of a lot of fun. Getting his shirt back in without bunching it up, reattaching and arranging the belts by looking at screenshots from the film. Hell, so far, I've almost got a perfect match if I can figure out a good way to tie his vest closed.:lol

I don't know. I like futzing, I guess. Getting the figure to look exactly how you want it is a lot of fun, and I've also discovered to treat these things like action figures by necessity (I.e. If I handled it the way I used to, I probably wouldn't have the vest on yet).:lol

:lecture:goodpost: That is the true enjoyment of this hobby. I have never understood those that keep their figures in boxes in the closet (baring those that don't have the space for their entire collection):cuckoo: Congrats man. Your appreciation for this figure is what every customizer strives for and I know Denny is very proud and excited for you as well he should be, it doesn't get much better than this:hi5:.

:lecture:goodpost: That is the true enjoyment of this hobby. I have never understood those that keep their figures in boxes in the closet (baring those that don't have the space for their entire collection):cuckoo: Congrats man. Your appreciation for this figure is what every customizer strives for and I know Denny is very proud and excited for you as well he should be, it doesn't get much better than this:hi5:.

I've never been an MIB collector, I just always kept them in there for protective purposes until I could get a suitable display case. I love those detolfs, so that may be one of the things I look into in the future.

With all of that being said, it's back in the box for Blondie, for right now, as I'm calling it a night, as far as the futzing goes. I need to get some tweezers, as "sausage fingers do not a tiny vest tie.":lol

Last edited:
Back