[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So of the rifles available on Battlegear's site, which does he use at the end of the movie?

Just got back in tonight from 6 days in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I got the receipt that the post office attempted delivery and will be available for pick-up tomorrow :yess:

After seeing Wakes pics, I am really glad I was able to pick up the DiD realistic horse a few weeks ago. It looks absolutely beautiful with Blondie.

Just posted my pics in my collection thread but thought id share here, this figure is amazing! Added an wrist brace and bullets to his belt, rifle on its way!

Iminime - "The Cowboy" Blondie:
2oz8.jpg

h29j.jpg

d7j2.jpg

MY COWBOY SHELF:
rhbr.jpg

Did anybody change out the hands? My pistol is very loose in the pistol grip hand and falls forward, not wanting to hold a pose or stay level.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread real quick, since there is no thread for "The Sheriff", does anyone know the company name and model of the body used for that figure, thanks.

Sorry to sidetrack the thread real quick, since there is no thread for "The Sheriff", does anyone know the company name and model of the body used for that figure, thanks.

I believe it was the ZCWO mucle body. (The same on used on Rooney)

Well, I just missed it today; suffice it to say, I expect to wake up refreshed and ready come tomorrow morning.:lol

Last edited:
Sorry for question, but which model of the body used iminime for Cowboy?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If any body want to sell iminime cowboy boots with spurs-p.m.me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Some quick pics of mine. Very impressed. Need to add the bullets and will probably change boots to some others that I have and weather the pants up. Thanks to all invovled in making this happen. Looking forward to completing the trio.

bl7_zps540f5b56.jpg

bl1_zps9d3df401.jpg

bl3_zpsfa876c66.jpg

bl14_zpsf8ea5db7.jpg

bl5_zpsfd41bccf.jpg

bl2_zpscad73a92.jpg

Back