[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys simply tried emailing Denny? It's been the same 4-5 guys here for the last 5+ pages lol...

Maybe you can persuade him to move some retailer figures to VIP?

My biggest issue with the checkout process it that once it is in your cart, you should be able to proceed without being told in the next step that your cart is empty. If you received a message that said the system is busy, etc. and you needed to refresh, that would also be ok. But, when it tells you your cart is empty and you have to start all over, that changes everything because people who started the process after you, now have a chance to get the item since you are spending your time starting all over. If you were there first, you should have some type of place holder.

Exactly! I had the dx in my cart the first time at 9:00:01 and still couldn't get it.

Like I said, though; if the limited nature of the DX is that important, why not an unpainted run? You'd still have the certificate and the paint-up to differentiate between them. That's 2/3. If that's not good enough; well, that's just being stingy.

The reason why they don't is to combat recasters. Some say that Rainman's method of offering more sculpts is more effective to stop recasting. Really neither method is stopping anything :dunno

anyone know the waist inches for a normal TTM21? I want to grab the holster from stevo but I don't know the typical figure waist size, don't have a body on me to measure either :(

I think that for the most part since they're adjustible there is a 1/2" wiggle room. Like if you got a 7" that should be good for 6 1/2"- 7 1/2". I got a 7 1/2" Rick belt to go on a TTM18. Didn't try it yet but I'll PM you the results later :wink1:

It's what you and the other guy paid! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

.....am I wrong?

Hypebeast :lol

No.... you're not all wrong..... because I paid $2200 but you plaster the board in BOLD CAPS THAT'S IT'S NO LESS THAN $3000!!!!!.

HYPEBEAST :lol

HYPOCRITE :rotfl

:lol
Wow! That escalated Quickly!
ron-burgundy-mob-wives-chi-ep4-500x400.png

Last edited:
Already sent Denny an email to ask him to consider doing a little extra run for the unhatted head to sell it to a few of us interested in one. Preferable VIP's to convince him easily.

Anyone who's interested please send me a PM to add him to the list. In case Denny says yes. But please need to be REALLY interested in buying the head and will pay for SURE.

Thanks!!

I don't understand how paint would stop a recaster dead in their tracks? Can't the paint just be stripped and the head cast? I know some of the custom painters here sometimes strip the paint off to do their own work, so not seeing how this makes the HS immune from Q and his ilk.

If anything I'd argue something Pop mentioned earlier (but didn't advocate -- don't want to put words in his mouth) and that is the more headsculpts Iminime sells for themselves, the less market there is for recasters.

Last edited:
It's not a recaster issue, it's just that the alternate headsculpt is the special item. People already paid $600 dollars for that DX, it wouldn't be fair to offer the hatless sculpt at this point, that isn't fair to the DX owners.

So, again, why couldn't they offer up unpainted sculpts? They would still have the certificate and exclusive IMINIME paintjob.

It's not a recaster issue, it's just that the alternate headsculpt is the special item. People already paid $600 dollars for that DX, it wouldn't be fair to offer the hatless sculpt at this point, that isn't fair to the DX owners.
Yeah, that makes sense to me and again, I'm not in the market, I was just confused by this exchange:

So, basically, we have to suffer because of asshats like Q?
I understand being sick of the conversation but at least use real reasons for the unpainted HS not being offered. :lol

And thanks for reply, YANOULI.

Back