[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's one of those things you see with nearly any figure that is months and months away. Only so much you can say about what we've already seen, so conversations. . .shift around a bit. No worries, the discussion will refocus where it should when we start getting closer to the figure's release.

It's hard to believe that we're about halfway there already, though. It seems like no time at all elapsed between that cropped pic of the eyes and now.

558983_531620213569277_552978511_n_zpsa7f909a1.jpg
Perfection.:clap This figure will be the highlight of my collection.​

It's hard to believe that we're about halfway there already, though. It seems like no time at all elapsed between that cropped pic of the eyes and now.

And the figure was in the works for nearly 6 months before that cropped pic was even shown. :thud:

I do hope this one is released on schedule.

It looks to be on track so far. Not that this is an integral part of the release, but Trevor just signed the CoAs! :yess: :lol

And the figure was in the works for nearly 6 months before that cropped pic was even shown. :thud:

It looks to be on track so far. Not that this is an integral part of the release, but Trevor just signed the CoAs! :yess: :lol

Awesome! I cannot wait for this guy. It's going to be great!

I can't seem to find the Walking Dead customs (no sales) thread either. Was it removed?

Really looking forward to this figure. It will be my first Iminime.

So, do any of you guys have ideas on how to display this guy? Anybody doing a dio of sorts? I was talking with Dane earlier, and one of my ideas was to have Blondie, reaching for his cigar, with his poncho on a 1/6th scale Cannon next to him.

Gorgeous.

I can't seem to find the Walking Dead customs (no sales) thread either. Was it removed?

Really looking forward to this figure. It will be my first Iminime.
Dave said no one was to discuss sales, and someone went and did it anyway. . .so the whole thread went bye-bye. I would hope a lesson was learned, but it probably wasn't.

Back