[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know what body would be best to use with the Rainman Angel Eyes or Col. Mortimer figure?

BGT is working on making some Clint spurs to go with the boots in the future, but I don't know when they will be available. If you can track down some Triad Toys Josh Randall or Zorro spurs they would work great with some modification.

Anybody know what body would be best to use with the Rainman Angel Eyes or Col. Mortimer figure?

If you mean what body were the clothes tailored for at the time I'd assume a TT narrow. As far as I know he's used narrows for everything aside from his last three releases because they've become nearly extinct.

At the time that Mortimer or AE was offered the narrow on the market was probably the TTM08 but the TTM14 & TTM18 are the same things.

The original narrow was the 01 (with the larger shoulders) and that was a while ago. I was just assuming they were on TT because Rainman artworks is only like 5 years old and the narrows go back before that, but I could be wrong.

But the large shoulder body was not the narrow shoulder. In fact, that's why it was called the narrow shoulder, in relation to the original "normal" Truetype, which was the broad shouldered version. I'm not sure when they implemented the narrow shouldered body, but I do recall it being a revelation because you could actually have normal looking guys on high quality Hot Toys bodies.

Ah well that finally makes sense. Slim & muscle are fitting descriptions but I always wondered what the hell narrow shoulder was supposed to mean.

I just looked into it and the TTM08 came out in '09 so it's a little younger than I thought.

Sorry greatlakes, my assumption is wrong. Maybe someone who has a full set can clear this up. I'd be interested to know what he used on his early full sets too

Thanks for the info guys. I just ot the Mortimer and with the jacket, vest and shirt, it or really tight around the shoulders. The seller bought it as a H&C set and added a body. Just wanted to make sure I get the correct body.

September's the date that Denny said they're aiming for. However, there could be delays, so you never know.

I think he said agost :slap

Nope, he said in the American Psycho thread that it's September.

Blondie was originally scheduled in Sep due to Summer Holidays.
not August~(never mentioned August ^^)

and yes, because of accessory making with 3D design, it takes time for accuracy. Hand is faster but not accuracy than 3D.

When 3D design is done, the printing time takes a week, because I have to let some other company to print it out, we have to use one of the best RP machine, when it comes out, we check everything, if necessary, we correct and print it again,

After that we make the production. so....we need some more time.

but the quality will be good.

Denny

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5774311&postcount=1936

I have always been under the impression that this was shipping in August. Hopefully September it comes and doesn't push out further.

Back