[iminime] / Trevor Grove - The Cowboy ~ FULL REVEAL ~

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW its a Fantastic film !! Let your mind separate you from the other trilogy and enjoy it if you havent seen it all the way through.

Wow, sorry I missed this, Id love to have a set.
Yes, I did do Harmonica, and started roughs of Frank and Cheyenne also .
I need a set too :)
Was thinkin about a Jill but that might be a nightmare to do right

Wow!
Now that's what I've been waiting to hear Russ!
Frank, Cheyenne along with your Harmonica and Jill too?!!
I love Claudia.
She would be a fantastic addition!!!

Have you posted this on your Mr. Barlow thread as well?
Nice seeing you at Famcon!

Last edited:
No, after the slow down here due to work, a lot of the heads I had started and posted that I was working on...other people went ahead and did them since I was away for awhile. So now I'm gun shy to give ideas to people who have more free time than I do :lol
Ill finish what I started here, and if things are doubled up around here..oh well..people have choices

Great seeing you there too !!

Well, I just watched Once upon a time in The West today, and I would totally go for a Harmonica from IMINIME, at the very least. Absolutely brilliant film. Bronson, Jason Robards, and Henry Fonda were all at the tops of their games. Claudia Cardinale; damn, they don't build 'em like they used to.:lol

Hey. glad you liked it! Always been one of my fav's

No they dont build em like that..lol

I missed out on this. Would anyone sell there's?? :pray: I'll be willing to shell out double for the DX when it comes out.:horror

No, after the slow down here due to work, a lot of the heads I had started and posted that I was working on...other people went ahead and did them since I was away for awhile. So now I'm gun shy to give ideas to people who have more free time than I do :lol
Ill finish what I started here, and if things are doubled up around here..oh well..people have choices

Great seeing you there too !!

Too bad I missed you there. Magnus told me that he was just speaking to you and then we scanned the room but you disappeared. I'm glad that your back and have some time to offer sculpts again.

Is the They Live set on the menu?

I missed out on this. Would anyone sell there's?? :pray: I'll be willing to shell out double for the DX when it comes out.:horror

That's a solid offer. I'm sure you'll get someone to jump on that... that someone won't be me :lol... but you'll definitely get someone's attention. Good luck on your hunt :duff

I only saw OUATITW for the first time a couple of years ago. (I'm over 50).--- I was ABSOLUTELY blown away. Would be on my list of top 10 films I've seen in the past 10 years.
Just that first speechless 20 minutes alone of Jack Elam & Woody Strode in the train station with the wind chime and creaking door and flies alone was absolute art
How does the line go ? "There were 3 men in that train station wearing those dusters. There are 3 bullets in those 3 men"

Maybe it was a good thing I had not seen it until widescreen HD tv. ---- And i'm sure I would not have appreciated that opening scene as an 8 year old ;-)

I only saw OUATITW for the first time a couple of years ago. (I'm over 50).--- I was ABSOLUTELY blown away. Would be on my list of top 10 films I've seen in the past 10 years.
Just that first speechless 20 minutes alone of Jack Elam & Woody Strode in the train station with the wind chime and creaking door and flies alone was absolute art
How does the line go ? "There were 3 men in that train station wearing those dusters. There are 3 bullets in those 3 men"

Maybe it was a good thing I had not seen it until widescreen HD tv. ---- And i'm sure I would not have appreciated that opening scene as an 8 year old ;-)

I think you mean "I saw three dusters like that at the train station. There were three men in those dusters. There are three bullets in those men." ;) Nah, I'm just busting your chops, I did watch it this morning, after all.:lol

I think you mean "I saw three dusters like that at the train station. There were three men in those dusters. There are three bullets in those men." ;) Nah, I'm just busting your chops, I did watch it this morning, after all.:lol

I'm actually not sure of the quote exactly. I just know I found it very amusing and witty.
Another scene I can't repeat verbatim but I thought was quite witty was Rod Steiger in the opening train robbery scene in "A Fist Full of Dynamite/Duck You Sucker" regarding his family

I'm actually not sure of the quote exactly. I just know I found it very amusing and witty.
Another scene I can't repeat verbatim but I thought was quite witty was Rod Steiger in the opening train robbery scene in "A Fist Full of Dynamite/Duck You Sucker" regarding his family

Now you've got me wondering. Don't mind me, by the way. After watching TG, TB, & TU again last night, I found that I've been misquoting Tuco's "shoot" line for the past year or so. :lol

My two favorite lines from that one (these may not be exact):

Harmonica: "You've got two too many."

Frank: "Now that you've called me by name."

Both pure bad-assery.

Seriously though, someone should e-mail Denny about Harmonica and Frank from this movie. I'm thinking it might have at least as much interest as Training Day Denzel or whatever.

My two favorite lines from that one (these may not be exact):

Harmonica: "You've got two too many."

Frank: "Now that you've called me by name."

Both pure bad-assery.

That really cemented Frank as a badass mother****er in my book. Then he just grins at the kid before gunning him down. Made it all more worthwhile when Harmonica showed him what. I also loved Cheyenne's line about "someday, when they put one in you, pray you get a guy who knows where to shoot."

Seriously though, someone should e-mail Denny about Harmonica and Frank from this movie. I'm thinking it might have at least as much interest as Training Day Denzel or whatever.

Frankly, no pun intended, but it'd be great to finish this line up, and then see about them. It's certainly be a treat to have one to two Western figs per year.:lol Plus, I'd love to have a figure of Robards as Cheyenne.

Back