HT- PREDATOR- 'Billy' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about the knife sheath that goes on the vest. It didn't seem like there was a specific way to actually attach the sheath to the vest with a clip or anything like that, so I cut the sticker material into strips and attached it with the stickers trying to match the look on the box.

Is this what I was supposed to do or have I messed up my Billy?

I have a question about the knife sheath that goes on the vest. It didn't seem like there was a specific way to actually attach the sheath to the vest with a clip or anything like that, so I cut the sticker material into strips and attached it with the stickers trying to match the look on the box.

Is this what I was supposed to do or have I messed up my Billy?

That is exactly the right way. Just wrap the stickers around the sheath and over and around one of his chest harness straps.

Thanks a lot Snake Eater. I was really worried I destroyed my Billy forever.

Do you think the tape will eventually peel away and the knife will fall off?

In the moutains valaisannes :D

pizzabilly5h.jpg

pizzabilly4.jpg

pizzabilly3.jpg

pizzabilly1q.jpg

pizzabilly2z.jpg

Coooooll. I recommend painting Billy's hair black, even if you can't do the face. It really helps Billy's appearance. Just painting it black, requires no special skill. I wanna try darkening Dutch's ammo vest. That light brown is too wrong.

What's the best way to apply the tape to Billy's knife sheath? Do you cut them into strips first and wrap them around?

Back