HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can also live with the extra $5....but then previous Sideshow HT exclusives (BD P2, Cleaner Wolf) didn't require an extra charge :confused:

I'm totally getting this. I don't like the bullet holes on the BD mask at all.

I'm not too bothered by the lack of lights since I hardly turn them on after awhile.

I've always liked the bullet damage on the top part of the bio, but I hated the one they put between the eyes. I'm really glad that's my only nitpick with the P1 and its so small, but I'll definitely be keeping the clean bio on...at first

Recently alot of SS exclusives are costing a bit more. I'm surprised they haven't done it sooner really.

the bullet holes dont bother me one bit, that mask is so plain anyway this pred is definently to be displayed without bio

Plain? how can you say that about the original predator biomask? The first predator mask we ever did see.

I'm displaying the SSC exclusive with mask and the ordinary version without mask and mandibles closed - closed mandibles is the look that I prefer for this HT figure going on the pics. That long 'nose' issue is unfortunate. This guy pretty much should have looked like the p2 elder without the piercings or the greying dreadlocks.

I just checked out the corner store comics site and noticed they lowered the Price on Dutch ($134.99) and Billy ($116.99). Predator is being sold at ($152.99) Does anyone know why they lowered the prices? Will those figures not have the likeness of the Promo Pics? I saw Predator today and really wanted to get the Dutch figure to go along with the Predator but seeing they took Dutch off the website makes me wonder how the quality and likeness will be or even if there will be a Dutch figure.

I just checked out the corner store comics site and noticed they lowered the Price on Dutch ($134.99) and Billy ($116.99). Predator is being sold at ($152.99) Does anyone know why they lowered the prices? Will those figures not have the likeness of the Promo Pics?
They were at one stage $153 EACH which of course is ridiculous for Billy and Dutch but that was before they really knew what to charge for and were just guessing till they figured it out. Or maybe they saw SSC prices of the P1 and took that as an example?

the only place i remember seeing that dent in his bio was on the kenner 2-pack figure.
anybody got a screen shot of it in the movie?

I didn't take any but I watched predator yesterday and hey were definately there at the end of the film.

Last edited:
I've always liked the bullet damage on the top part of the bio, but I hated the one they put between the eyes. I'm really glad that's my only nitpick with the P1 and its so small, but I'll definitely be keeping the clean bio on...at first

You got me agreeing with ya on that one again. The one that totally bothers me the most is the one between the eyes too. If it was just the one on the forehead I'd be fine with it.

I don't care about the bullet damage on his helmet, just wanted to see some screen shots from the movie.

You'll have to sift through it, but the other Pred Thread has screen caps of the damage from the movie.

The one that totally bothers me the most is the one between the eyes too. If it was just the one on the forehead I'd be fine with it.
Maybe we can cover it with a couple of thick coats of paint? I think I'll try that.

it would have been nice to have the battle damaged bio as the the sideshow exc and have the non BD for the regular version IMO :dunno but as for more versions of p1's, i dont think there will be, the figure seems all inclusive. A BD dutch could be on the cards though, if HT have payed alot for the arnold rights im sure they will try to milk it as much as possible.

the slug has spoken :peace

^arnold shouldn't be the issue here, as they have paid him before for the T2 likeness? so the rights for P1 Dutch shouldn't come as a shock to them right:monkey5

No, if I understand you correctly, HT never did a T2 arnold figure - just an endoskeleton - and they didn't get his likeness rights for their T1 figure - so its not a given that they have his permission.

Back