Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah exactly. It never hurts to leave it so it's all consistant but with how they did the pred1 base with the plants and stuff looked sweet. So maybe like what Darkseed said, if they were to do a gravel road or something that'd be sweet.

I enjoy the different bases, what I prefer is the line have the same stand. For example, Dutch and Billy have traditional stands while the Predator has a jungle stand. They are all displayed together, keep the stands consistent.

Remember the Rocky proto? That's all i need to say. I highly doubt it will ship like that, it's a long ways off. HT seems to be to anal these days. I think they know just as we do it's off.

216page-big-rocky_3x4.jpg

Remember the Rocky proto? That's all i need to say. I highly doubt it will ship like that, it's a long ways off. HT seems to be to anal these days. I think they know just as we do it's off.

I agree. Look at TS: Marcus Wright, it is leaps and bounds better IMO. HT will get it right.

I do like it.I think when we see the rest of the pics, the likeness will come out better.Still looks miles ahead of ANY 12'' made by Sideshow.Speaking of Sideshow, I just saw for the first time the Sideshow 12'' Indy (I know, I'm way behind..:duh) at my LCS...Anyway that figure in package looks like a hasbro and it sucked soooo bad compare to what we come to expect today from compagny like hot toys and Enterbay.

Re: Hot Toys Wolverine...first look, at last!

Cant wait for Liv Schreiber as Sabretooth..this one I'm gonna buy..one of the best vilain ever...:rock

i think he looks awesome! theres always going to be room for improvement. but based on this pic id be totally content. MORE! MORE!!

I agree.. People are being too picky with this. It Looks good!!!

I think it looks great. Not the best Jackman likeness, but a great Wolverine one. With a comic book character even if they don't fully capture the actor's likeness they at least capture the general likeness of the character. And thankfully this can pass as a comic Wolverine unlike Sabertooth or Deadpool.

The Albert Wesker figure featured sculpted forearms with more muscle tone and detail than a regular truetype. I wonder if they will do that here with his arms and chest and just forget about doing a rubber muscle body as it severely limits poseability.

I like. I hope he comes with a second 'howling' head.

to early to judge. the pic looks ok, the lighting makes it to hard to see the sculpt.

The likeness is not great but remember they gave Marcus an entirely new sculpt months after revealing the proto pics so I am positive we will see a new sculpt on this.

I hope we get a Weapon X variant. That would kick all kinds of ass.

I gotta say I think the likeness is pretty good. As good as any other hot toy's figure I have seen at least!

holy crap im sold already this is a prototype anyway the final design will be epic im getting this since i missed out on medicom wolverine.

Wolverine = Ryan Giggs

pic1L.jpg
ryan_giggs_380142a.jpg

True, but the reason the end products end up tweaked is BECAUSE of people being truthful critics instead of fanboys. How is saying the sculpt is a bit weak in the Jackman department hurtful to the company when they can see that their customers would like it to be changed?

What if that criticism is wrong though? We have a single picture to judge by. They have tons of film stills and have been working on the sculpt and the figure for months. Yet some people think they know better from a single image.

I guess the honeymoon with HT is over. They should get ready for the same bashing (some justified, some not) as SSC gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back