Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is 100% Jackman for me! Anybody else have no complaints about the headsculpt?

Badass :rock2

4xmenoriginswolverine.jpg

Yeah, not 100% Jackman, but still a winner!

And the body is freakin' awesome!!!! :rock

Absolutey King, Took the words right outta my... uh? :confused:Keyboard??:lol

Lets go ahead and tell hot toys right now - we need those bodies sold loose asap!!

I must be going blind or retarded, since the Jackman likeness looks pretty spot on to me. Jackman is a guy who can literally look like almost a different persion from each angle, or with different hairstyles, and I think this captures his Wolverine, perfectly.

I must be going blind or retarded, since the Jackman likeness looks pretty spot on to me. Jackman is a guy who can literally look like almost a different persion from each angle, or with different hairstyles, and I think this captures his Wolverine, perfectly.

here is as an australiana ninja (a bad one)
celebrity-pictures-jackman-ninja.jpg

here he is preparing for his role in the billy mays movie: ShamBoo!

hugh-jackman.jpg

and this is him...after he hung out with Richard Simmons a bit too much
Hugh-Jackman_l.jpg

Funny-Hugh-Beach-Photo-hugh-jackman-5902937-544-299.jpg
:lol

I guess I'm the only one who isn't happy with it. I won't be able to show him without a jacket and it still doesn't look like him.

:(

I guess I'm the only one who isn't happy with it. I won't be able to show him without a jacket and it still doesn't look like him.

:(

I cant see what you mean, I dont see how it doesnt look like Jackman and the body is amazing!! Do you mean visable joints are that much of a distraction?:confused: I said it once and I'll say it again, these are "action" heroes and should be able to pull off "action" poses... try thinking of it that way.:banana

Now what I am mad about is we only get 2 pairs of hands with this fig. At $170 I'm looking for all I can get so how about 4 sets of hand hot toys .... Clawed fists, plain fists, Bone clawed fists, and a relaxed pair? They definately should have thought of that.:duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back