Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Wolverine...first look, at last!

Nope, not feeling the sculpt at all. Back to the drawing boards Hot Toys.

What if that criticism is wrong though? We have a single picture to judge by. They have tons of film stills and have been working on the sculpt and the figure for months. Yet some people think they know better from a single image.

I guess the honeymoon with HT is over. They should get ready for the same bashing (some justified, some not) as SSC gets.

Stop the drama, Dave.

Darklord Dave can't handle criticism period. That's why he's always censoring.

Is that you old friend ??? :confused: :rock

neck is huge

I see from kalashnikov's pic that he's on some kind of muscle body. That's good and bad at the same time for me. And from that same pic you can really see how the likness is off. Everything else looks stellar.

I prefer the sculpt to seeing Jackman's face.

I agree the sculpt is not 100% accurate but I have faith it will be improved.

I am more curious which body type was used? It sure looks like a muscular body if you look at the neck / chest. However, the pose on the preview pic would be difficult on a muscular body.

The mystery deepens :D

Have to add to the fire and say I don't see much Jackman in that and the hair bothers me.

Rest looks excellent though.

Have to add to the fire and say I don't see much Jackman in that and the hair bothers me.

Rest looks excellent though.

I am the only person digging the hair? It needs to be dark brown but it closely resembles:

x-men-origins-wolverine.jpg

is this one of those HT didn't get a likeness rights issue? I mean, I don't see jackman in the HS at all. Base on these pictures I am feeling medicom's wolverine from a few years ago has better jackman likeness (with a repaint,of course) I seriously hope HT can fix this before the final production piece because I dont see why I can't kit bask a similar looking figure.

I haven't been collecting as long as a lot of other folks here, but even if this was released today - exactly as is - I would probably pick it up.

I really want a 1/6 wolverine and so far this one looks great!

Now please please please have a second head just like joker, batman and iron-man! A snarling head would be kick ass!

I 'hope' the final product has more accessories than dog tags and a belt buckle shown in the pic.

At a minimum, a pair of hands without claws. A choice between hands with bone claws, no claws and the shown claws would be ideal. Not a deal breaker for me tho.

2 heads on this figure would be nice,one of them should be a pissed of Wolvie

yeah. REDO HT . we know you can nail this

I hate to agree to a re-sculpt but it needs to happen, not really close enough resemblance IMO. I am still holding onto hope for better pics. Otherwise, he looks sweeeeeeet. :banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back