My total custom built-in shelves for Hot Toys and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more figures have joined the collection! Won't keep Thanos and the big three in this pose forever but it's nice to know the shelves can accommodate a mini battle scene like this.

01-DSC_0520.jpg

02-DSC_0519.jpg

03-DSC_0528.jpg

04-DSC_0530.jpg

05-DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

06-DSC_0522.jpg

07-DSC_0533.jpg

Still toying with the idea of adding a hard white removable topper on the wood shelves for a cleaner brighter look, so I cut some paper to fit for the Marvel shelf just to see how I feel about the look. Gonna pick up some clear acrylic risers to go behind Mando in the event more Star Wars figures join the collection. Need to get Skywarp to complete those Decepticon seekers soon too, but with Thanos and Stormtrooper Squad Leader both arriving this month I thought i'd put him off until March.

Few more figures have joined the collection! Won't keep Thanos and the big three in this pose forever but it's nice to know the shelves can accommodate a mini battle scene like this.

View attachment 563577
View attachment 563578
View attachment 563580

View attachment 563581

View attachment 563582

View attachment 563579

View attachment 563583
View attachment 563576

Still toying with the idea of adding a hard white removable topper on the wood shelves for a cleaner brighter look, so I cut some paper to fit for the Marvel shelf just to see how I feel about the look. Gonna pick up some clear acrylic risers to go behind Mando in the event more Star Wars figures join the collection. Need to get Skywarp to complete those Decepticon seekers soon too, but with Thanos and Stormtrooper Squad Leader both arriving this month I thought i'd put him off until March.
I take some out of box that are easy to remove and put back . But a lot of mine are still sealed I will attach some files to show u

January refresh! Finally found an inexpensive non-permanent solution to make the shelves white; the more figures I added, the more the dark wood bothered me as it sucked up so much of the light and cast an amber glow on everything. Went with a vinyl peel-and-stick wrap that makes everything white and just really brightens it up. Not the most elegant solution and might not hold up over time but pretty happy with the result!

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg
DSC_0219.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

Nice TF collection! Are you going to add the MP Skyfire to your G1 collection?
Thank you and yes I am! Just waiting for The Chosen Prime to ship him already. Sold Ultra Magnus to clear an empty spot for him, down past Trailbreaker's right on the G1 Autobot shelf.

Back