Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does wookster have the review up yet, man people have been beging for this figure but all i see is one vid on youtube and a small amount of pics, i wanna see more poses dammit lol.:banghead:D

does wookster have the review up yet, man people have been beging for this figure but all i see is one vid on youtube and a small amount of pics, i wanna see more poses dammit lol.:banghead:D

someone that commented on my Wesker Headsculpt video said that he was gonna be doing a pose video with his figure. not sure if he went and did it yet though.

sniper i subscribed to you, when are you going to make that other video.

sniper i subscribed to you, when are you going to make that other video.

what other video? The one of the wesker figure? I had thought I was getting it that week but it turned out the ups number I got was for my spook freebie. I get Wesker on the 16th, so hopefully a day or two after that.

what abot that wesker headsculpt you got can i thought you said you were reviewing it more atleast i thought i heard that. i think

what abot that wesker headsculpt you got can i thought you said you were reviewing it more atleast i thought i heard that. i think

Ill take a look at the head again when I get the actual figure in. No point in making 2 vids for just the head and then another video of the midnight wesker. I might of said I was gonna show a video of the custom wesker but not sure.

Sorry, been busy, still working on it!

Just got him today - the shoulder rig is strange, the only clips that came with the figure are way too small for the holster. The eyes are pretty cool - they shine right through the dark glasses - very creepy.

Just got him today - the shoulder rig is strange, the only clips that came with the figure are way too small for the holster. The eyes are pretty cool - they shine right through the dark glasses - very creepy.

congrats! I was worried about the battery life on this figure but they've lasted a suprisingly long time. (they're still going strong when i turn em on)

Got my Wesker in today, which ended up being a day early. Figure looks great so far, but have yet to open him up. Was a little worried about the signing since i wouldnt be home, but family had gotten home just in time to sign for it.

Hmm, the Wesker eyes dont light up. Saw that the instruction says batteries are included but I have yet to find them in the package. Checked around the area and didnt see a little pack with them in it.

Hmm, the Wesker eyes dont light up. Saw that the instruction says batteries are included but I have yet to find them in the package. Checked around the area and didnt see a little pack with them in it.

you have to pull a good ole plastic tab out, pull the shirt down around the neck and you'll see it. I believe its a bit below the actual battery compartment. I had the same thing, thought my eyes didn't work. Batteries are already installed.

I was thinking that but didnt see anything the first time. I hadn't pulled the shirt down far enough since I ddint wannt stretch it out. Well got that taken care of and got a quick pic

201_1803.jpg

He looks really good, and the eyes are painted better on the new one. Only thing I dont like is the material on the pants and jacket, it just seems so cheap.

I was thinking that but didnt see anything the first time. I hadn't pulled the shirt down far enough since I ddint wannt stretch it out. Well got that taken care of and got a quick pic

He looks really good, and the eyes are painted better on the new one. Only thing I dont like is the material on the pants and jacket, it just seems so cheap.

gotta say, that custom of yours looks pretty darn good.

gotta say, that custom of yours looks pretty darn good.

Thanks, still missing minor things here and there. Plus I wanted to upgrade the headset. Once HT releases their STARS wesker, Ill prob break down mine and make a Code Veronica or RE4 version.

dude sniper do a video on that.

Short day at work tomorrow so I can prob get one made after. Gonna have to spend a little bit of time messing around with things to find whats removable and whats not (weapons).

just a curiosity question: for those who got the ones through sideshow does the box say "Resident Evil" on it instead of "Biohazard"?

I know for a fact there are 'Resident Evil' & 'Biohazard' ones.............saw them on eBay! :D

I stuck with Biohazard; prefer it, plus my RE4 figs are all Biohazard! :lol

Back