Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sheva and Wesker just arrived, both very cool, but the light up feature and articulation on Wesker have elevated him to my fave so far from the Resi 5 line-up!

darn tootin!
lookin forward to your review!

My friend agrees, Wesker is the best of the three. Cant wait to get him!

was there ever any doubt?

*runs away with fanboy elitism*:blissysmi

Wesker arrived at home today!!:banana:banana:banana

Man, Best Hottoys video game masterpiece to date!!:D (and have all RE4 y 5 figures launched)

I just bought a wesker head off of ebay earlier today. thought about getting the body as well, but then it would of been getting a little pricey so I backed off of the body.

more on HT Wesker's body compared to a Regular TT, after stripping him.

-Wesker's base body (except the arms and longer leg extensions) is identical to carded TT. The tight shirt pleather constricting Wesker's TT does make Wesker appear thin at the waist/lower back/sides and the pecs/chest area.

Arms:
-Forearms size are very similiar to TT with the exception of added sculpted veins.
-Upper arms has the most change. A-bit shortened, non-straight cut at the swivel to shoulder joint, so as the joint will not be apparent under tight cloths, like Weskers' pleather shirt. Biceps are about the same as regular TT, it is the Triceps portion that has greatly enlarged.
-Shoulders' shape is very similiar to regular TT (non-narrow TT), but it being textured with muscle lines and longer at the upper arm connection (to accommodate the non-straight cut swivel joint).

All in all... a regular TT with some added padding at the Triceps of the arm could very well replace Weskers body (and add some leg extensions too..), if you do not plan to show off his forearms. Or add some texturing yourself on forearms of a regular TT.

Last edited:
hard to believe nobodys has alot of pics of one of the most anticipated figures.

Bought he recently.
Hope will arrive intact until the New Year (glory for the russian customs) :banghead

kind of a dumb question but, for those that have wesker, are his sunglasses really fragile? I remember hearing the original t-800 terminator had really fragile sunglasses to the point where they came broken in the box

kind of a dumb question but, for those that have wesker, are his sunglasses really fragile? I remember hearing the original t-800 terminator had really fragile sunglasses to the point where they came broken in the box

this was a big fear of mine as well, they feel very fragile, but I've dropped em a bunch of times and a figure fell on em while i was photographing and i thought "oh no...they're surely broken" but they survived, so they seem unusually durable. i think as far as coming broken in the box you should be fine.

Anyone else waiting for the S.T.A.R.S editions like me? Getting both? Sorry I cant help it Im a sucker for the classic look for some reason...

I hope to get both but who knows? I had hoped to have both Chris and Sheva by now but I wasn't able to afford both. That being said, Wesker (midnight) is a MUST and I allready have the money saved up for it, I'm just waiting for BBTS to get them in stock though if they don't get him in soon, I may break down and get him on ebay.

By the way, has any retailers gotten the US wave of Sheva yet?

Anyone else waiting for the S.T.A.R.S editions like me? Getting both? Sorry I cant help it Im a sucker for the classic look for some reason...

Im getting both, plus I got an upgraded custom of mine I did awhile ago.

201_1601.jpg

201_1592.jpg

Back