Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when Wesker will be availible in the US? The wait is killing me (also add to the fact I've been re-playing RE5 like mad again probably isn't helping)!

My Wesker get's here on Tuesday, can't wait to get home from work and open him up finally. Just hope the eyes are painted more straight forward on this one, cause the left on my current head is slightly off.

So, I originally had this ordered at BigBad, then canceled that order with the intention of ordering it from Sideshow when it went up. Well I started seeing all this talk of processing on the third, go to check my account and I see that there was no ****ing Midnight Wesker, I forgot to order him! :mad: :monkey2 Luckily I checked BBTS and they still have him up for Pre-Order at $139.99. I would've been so pissed at myself if I had missed this figure.

So, I originally had this ordered at BigBad, then canceled that order with the intention of ordering it from Sideshow when it went up. Well I started seeing all this talk of processing on the third, go to check my account and I see that there was no ****ing Midnight Wesker, I forgot to order him! :mad: :monkey2 Luckily I checked BBTS and they still have him up for Pre-Order at $139.99. I would've been so pissed at myself if I had missed this figure.

phew, you dodged a bullet there. Glad things worked out.

:monkey2:monkey2

thoguht i was getting my wesker figure soon since i got that tracking number. turns out I got the package yesterday and it was the faith doll i won during spool.:monkey2 Still nice but its no wesker.

Sitting writing the review for this bad boy right now, here's a quick teaser-
pic1.jpg

Sideshow just sent mine out. Just got the email that says it is 4LBs and requires a sig. Can't wait....again

ooooh yeeeah! bloody signatures, make sure you have constant surveillance on your front door so that sneaky delivery person doesn't get away with your package...oh those sneaky delivery people. go all "eye of Sauron" on their butts :ogat

just got my notice too :rock :rock man cant wait for tomorrow my coworkers are gonna give me crap but i dont care since he is badass

Back