Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see how it might be a bit of a pain to remove the head to turn the lights on & off..........hmm, oh well!

Uh-oh.

DSC04156.jpg

From Toy World.

Does anyone know if the sleeves can be rolled down to cover the joint?

I think you're ok:

Toys Daily:
4063723126_c8cfb1d241.jpg
4063723436_64b0814ec4.jpg

shouldn't be too hard to clean off right? its just plastic (right?). not like a stain on the Rubber muscle bodies.

I dunno, not to run wild about it but, it doesn't look promising in that way. If its actually stained then it's actually got into the surface of the material, whether its rubber or plastic. But whoever took that over at Toy World will likely know...

Sweet! Post some pics when you get him Biojex.

i most definitely will. I have so many fun Photo ideas, now its just up to see if the camera will cooperate.

So jealous...........normally I'd have him already, but I literally have no money! :monkey2 Perhaps next month...............*depressed*

oh no! although i spent nearly 200 dollars for "instant gratification". just think of the money you'll save. plus i had to seriously skimp on food this month lol, luckily the grocery store had a 10 for $10 deal on Tv dinners! :rock

i most definitely will. I have so many fun Photo ideas, now its just up to see if the camera will cooperate.

oh no! although i spent nearly 200 dollars for "instant gratification". just think of the money you'll save. plus i had to seriously skimp on food this month lol, luckily the grocery store had a 10 for $10 deal on Tv dinners! :rock

:lol

Yes, am really looking forward to your pics.......you better not let us down!!!! No pressure or anything! :D

Back