Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because the first Sheva figure didn't sell well. Both Chris and Wesker did. Plus they've been part of RE since the begining, Sheva is brand new.

The STARS costumes of Chris and Wesker feature in both RE1 and RE5, and have a basis in the story. RE1 versions of the characters were bound to be popular.

Sheva's alternate costumes by comparison have no story basis, and are more fun costumes than anything.

I'd love an alternate costume Sheva though.

this is SHEVA ALOMAR in fairy tale VERSION but I would like them to make a figure like this one
https://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/18492...ent-Evil-5.jpg
I love JILL VALENTINE to she is a great character so we all would like her in BATTLESUITE version.
I find that dumb they made CHRIS and WESKER a second version 4 both and they left SHEVA ALOMAR and JILL only one VERSION and so I hope they make a second VERSION for SHEVA ALOMAR and JILL and hopefully JILL
This is battle suite JILL
https://consolecreatures.files.wordpr...ll-artwork

this is SHEVA ALOMAR in fairy tale VERSION but I would like them to make a figure like this one
https://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/18492...ent-Evil-5.jpg
I love JILL VALENTINE to she is a great character so we all would like her in BATTLESUITE version.
I find that dumb they made CHRIS and WESKER a second version 4 both and they left SHEVA ALOMAR and JILL only one VERSION and so I hope they make a second VERSION for SHEVA ALOMAR and JILL and hopefully JILL
This is battle suite JILL
https://consolecreatures.files.wordpr...ll-artwork

At least wait till after comic con. Then you can start ranting about Jill. :D

Has anyone tried to replace the body? The rubber arms are horrible. I had my Sheva displayed on my shelf for about 2 weeks now. This morning I noticed that the rubber on left elbow has started to split. I havent touched her since I put her on display. Has anyone else had this problem?

Last edited:
The elbow split? Man that really sucks. By any chance was she in a pose that could cause her elbows to split?

You know I really do prefer the look of the covered arms alot better than standard and intitially I was really exited HT used rubber sleeves to cover up the joints, but when I start to look at it, the fact the there is less articulation and the fact that the rubber arms seem much more delicate, makes me feel standard arms would have been better. Again visually the rubber covered arms are more aesthetically pleasing but overall and I hate to admit it since I was originally a big fan of the rubber arms the regular arms would have been more practical and overall the better choice..

Has anyone tried to replace the body? The rubber arms are horrible. I had my Sheva displayed on my shelf for about 2 weeks now. This morning I noticed that the rubber on left elbow has started to split. I havent touched her since I put her on display. Has anyone else had this problem?

I haven't had any problems....yet. I have her arms in a pretty downwards oriented position, her right elbow is bent a little bit grabbing her knife but it's not very extreme. I originally had her left hand in an extreme elbow bend but it started to crease the rubber on the inside of the elbow, but it has since smoothed itself out.

I had her possed with both arms holding her pistol to the side of her face, kinda like one of the pictures of Chris. I guess that was too extreme. I though since Chris could do it, I figure Sheva would too. Man was I wrong. The thing about this, is that I got her plain, with no accessories for about 60.00. I figure I could buy the extras later on and save a couple of buck, since I cant pose her with all her weapons anyways. Now I have to get a new body, since I got a few of her accessories coming. Now, it would have been better if I got her new with the box.:gah:

I had her possed with both arms holding her pistol to the side of her face, kinda like one of the pictures of Chris. I guess that was too extreme. I though since Chris could do it, I figure Sheva would too. Man was I wrong. The thing about this, is that I got her plain, with no accessories for about 60.00. I figure I could buy the extras later on and save a couple of buck, since I cant pose her with all her weapons anyways. Now I have to get a new body, since I got a few of her accessories coming. Now, it would have been better if I got her new with the box.:gah:

Unlike Chris, the problem with Sheba is that she has,nt cut- biceps joints, so is pretty dificult achive realistic aiming posses or holding her pistol to the side of her face with her :gah:

People who is holding on purchasing a Sheva should jump on it now. Tho right now she doesn't cost as much but I don't think even ebay is being bidded under $160 shipped. Not too long ago she could be had at hastings for $100 when they had the sell. I was going to buy Sheva at echobase when I purchased the STARS Chris but didn't because of other Hot toys that just got released and my card charged. But I now shes sold out again and luckily I found the last one at VP for $150. Now my Hot Toys RE5 set is complete!:yess:

Man I was hoping no one noticed Viking Playground had one in stock cause I was gonna try to get Sheva there next month. Looks like you got to her first :( :) Congrats on the score bro!

Sorry bro, I was also waiting on purchasing her later and hoping no one noticed too, but I had to jump on it because the RE line seems like its getting hot right now. At firts I wasn't planning on getting Sheva, but how would Chris take out Wesker without Sheva?

Was biding my time on the VP had in stock as well. You snooze you lose, I guess. Oh well, congrats.

Back