Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've 4 copies of Sheva bodies... none of the have sufficient distributed thickness of the arms that allows it without folding of the areas of the arm unnaturally. I'm still testing methods to overcome this...

Does the internal armature of the Sheva arms support the modification?
How do the internals differ between Sheva, SC and AW?

There's a break...... Quite robust for tiny metal pieces
shevaears.jpg

thanks guys! I really appreciate all the help!

Does the internal armature of the Sheva arms support the modification?
How do the internals differ between Sheva, SC and AW?

The internals are the same (except for the ball joint, bigger ones on SC). I'm referring to the exterior silicone/rubber which was cast onto the armature

The internals are the same (except for the ball joint, bigger ones on SC). I'm referring to the exterior silicone/rubber which was cast onto the armature

Yes I thought so. You said you had 4 copies of the Sheva body - did all of them have painted rubber on the left arm only?

Are SC/AW arms painted/coated?

Yes I thought so. You said you had 4 copies of the Sheva body - did all of them have painted rubber on the left arm only?

Are SC/AW arms painted/coated?

Both of Sheva's arms are painted.

SC and AW's arms,I dont think so..... but there are reddish specks on them, of which I would think it's the material rather than paint

Probably a no, but I thought I'd ask here, any one have and not need this figure or her boots any more ? I REALLY need her parts for making another figure.

Oh wow... I forgot how ugly these arms were... the Sarah Connor arms are so nice. I have her posed backwards because of how nice the sculpting on the back of her arms especially are. Very realistic.

Careful Doku, you're new, but posing a sale in here makes it look like you're trying to circumvent the sales thread rules.... which is a bannable offense.

Not to mention it makes you look Shady

Careful Doku, you're new, but posing a sale in here makes it look like you're trying to circumvent the sales thread rules.... which is a bannable offense.

Not to mention it makes you look Shady

I don't know why it would make shady...
But I do admit it was wrong, it was just 40 and more posts are a bit difficult when writing on a phone (No internet at home for 4 months)
and thus, post editted ^^

Finally ! Part of the Sheva club. And as is with my luck, i dont get anything for a long time then all of a sudden im landed with 2 of them

dscf4518s.jpg

Complete Re 5 at last

dscf4523g.jpg

Finally ! Part of the Sheva club. And as is with my luck, i dont get anything for a long time then all of a sudden im landed with 2 of them

dscf4518s.jpg

The sheva on the left looks amazing, them clothes and that body. Very nice work.

p.s Sheva looks alittle like Christina Ricci lol

Back