Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling mine, has one defect, tear on one elbow

17182206442_acd8573f5a_b.jpg

tumblr_inline_npqy17gpfr1r0x7ye_500.gif

My condolences.

Wonder if same thing would've happen with my Hellboy figure eventually...
Glad I was able to sell him before that. No more rubber action figures for me, that's for sure!

Oh man that's a tempting sale...cheapest I'd ever get a Chris from RE5.

Switching out bodies is the best way to go. I never bent my Ada arms at all and she's still fine.

I have bent mine a lot, and she's still good. Some marks though but typical.

That said I am burned out from a lot of purchases including HT Snake and a convention. I want that RE5 Chris so bad though :monkey2

Ada was worrying before she came out due to all the rubber. But i dont think i've read a single complaint about it actually damaging

DSCF2068_zpsktyeztc2.jpg

Its either just well designed or people are more cautious nowadays due to horror stories of the older figures.

My last BSAA chris used a Hybrid T-800/Barney ross combo. Not sure what body im going to use for this one. I might try a few to experiment. Its been a while since ive did a custom

I think I'm the only one that put all of Ada's equipment on her leg. The knife, phone and gun combo.

Ada's holster is such a pain to attach, I just BSed it. I don't think I got everything on her though.

I'll take a shot tonight of the setup I got on her. Her knife and phone only show up in cutscenes when she's going to use them anyway.

...why is the crossbow hanging onto the grapple gun? Ugh, he's so child like. I mean, I know we all collect toys and all... but he acts like a man baby with his collection.

Back