Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark Knight Figures bodies.... Original, DK, Joker V1/v2, DX01, DX02, 2Face .... all have been using standard TT bodies underneath. I believe DK is the first figure to use slim shoulders though...

Yes. Admittedly I was ambiguous, but in fact meant to refer specifically to DX-02. Perhaps it was a bad example anyway. Fixed...
Presumably that doesn't invalidate my point though?

not really sheva doesnt look like her at all but look at this sheva fig it looks so amazing.
can anyone send me some pics of sheva out of package with close ups from hot toys please

Yes. Admittedly I was ambiguous, but in fact meant to refer specifically to DX-02. Perhaps it was a bad example anyway. Fixed...
Presumably that doesn't invalidate my point though?
DX-02 uses a slim body with extended ankle joints... still a standard TT. A more unique example would be Marcus of TS.

correction to my post MMS DK was the first to use "narrow" shoulder (not slim)

DX-02 uses a slim body with extended ankle joints... still a standard TT. A more unique example would be Marcus of TS.

correction to my post MMS DK was the first to use "narrow" shoulder (not slim)

Yah, ok I see. You are quite right. I am hoping that when they produce the Iron Man 2 Black Widow figure, it will not be on a completely standard TT. I am thinking the torso, and the lower legs would be good to make specific, if Silk Spectre's form fitting outfit is any indication.

can someone send or upload me some well lots of pics of sheva alomar with the rubbered arms because I wana see how it looks like.
please send some.

Just bought this last night, think I'm goign to end up getting all of the figures from the game, heh

Just bought this last night, think I'm goign to end up getting all of the figures from the game, heh

HEY MOLLINS can you send me pics of her out of the box and BOBA Ben I saw ur pics but I whant to see her like in a guy who bought it and MOLLINS your the lucky one please send pics of her out of the box like a photo shoot or something it would be cool if you do man and if you do you :rock2

I have been wondering if they made chris BSAA ,S.T.A.R.S. and wesker midnight and S.T.A.R.S.,and sheva alomar just the BSAA VERSION why dont they make her in like fairy tale VERSION or clubbin version all I am sayin is everyone like chris and wesker got a second version and sheva got none.
I hope they come out with a fairy tale version

Back