Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I luckily picked up STARS Wesker when he first hit the States (he was my first HT figure) but he's also one of the few figures if I had to would cough up $300 + for.

Sadly I agree. He has been my fav in the line since he came out but I kept putting him off. I guess I'm the idiot. i'm hoping I don't have to shell out 300+ but I really do want him at some point. :( I HATE HOT TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah:

Well my Chris arrived today. i'm gonna take him out later and take some pics as requested. Stay tuned! :p

As requested he are some pics of my new(to me) STARS Chris my first RE5 Hot Toy. Next to him is my freinds midnight wesker which I will be reveiwing soon along with Chris. Sorry the pics were kinda quick but great figure. Too bad i'll probably never get STARS Wesker to go with him :(

dscf0708s.jpg

dscf0710.jpg

here's my Chris. i got a Royce body from TA and got a white tshirt to make him look more like he did in RE1, im pretty happy with the result. i did however have trouble popping on the hands he came with and had to put the Royce spare hands and pegs on him cuz the pegs also didnt fit.

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

Put the wrist into hot water, the pins will go in easily. For some reason the holes on the Royce body are a tad smaller.

I'm trying to unload my STARS Chris if anyone is interested. I can be flexible with the pricing.

I transferred my Chris over to the new HT muscle body, and here is the result:

DSC_0240-1.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

The sleeves on the shirt were modified to fit more closely on the smaller muscled bodies. I dig this figure a lot more than the 'roided freak stock Chris. Just wish the head was more RE 1 accurate. . .

That looks great Sam. I do like the body you're using for him, although I've become accustomed to the crazy rock punching Chris of Resident Evil 5. I'd like to transfer mine to one of the bigger muscle bodies if they ever release it as a truetype body for customizers. Maybe the Barney Ross/Whiplash style one.

I'd love to see releases that are based on the REmake so we can get the perfect look for Jill and Chris from that game. Rebecca and Barry too if they're feeling generous.

Back