Hot Toys- VGM06-Bio Hazard 5-Chris Redfield (BSAA ver) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is Ada wearing a cocktail dress?

Its a hybrid. :lol

latest

:dunno I mean Ada's RE2 outfit seems to vary from time to time :lol

That said whatever the hell that 'custom' was wearing, it looks worse and worse every time I see it

I hate his videos, they put me to sleep because im waiting for every word to come out but they never come out at a consistent enough speed. Sometimes i even forget the beginning of the sentence so i have to rewind it. Thats how long it takes him to spit out his jargon.

I think I'm the only one that put all of Ada's equipment on her leg. The knife, phone and gun combo.
You're not the only one, I did as well. It's pretty bulky with all of it on. She definitely didn't have all of those accessories on her holster in the game, never sure where she put all that stuff considering she has no pockets lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

That's an epic loadout:clap:clap

Super happy he arrived safely, congrats and thanks:hi5:

it'd be silly if you didn't ask for anything more than $400. A muscle body swap cost only $100 for the best ones and you can easily sell it for $600 after that swap.

it'd be silly if you didn't ask for anything more than $400. A muscle body swap cost only $100 for the best ones and you can easily sell it for $600 after that swap.
Do you seriously have to question people when they're giving a fair enough deal that doesn't remotely concern or involve you at all? It's not your call or place.

I actually believe that if I'm selling on the freaks board to fellow collectors I always try to price my stuff at reasonable rates, not ebay prices, just out of respect for the hobby. Some people would disagree and say get the most you can for what you got and there's nothing wrong with that ether, just I feel this is a community that I participate in on nearly a daily basis and I'm not in this hobby to earn a living, nothing wrong with those that do but that's not my thing.

I did make a very small profit as I bought the figure at retail when it came out,I also gained a bit a valuable space and another collector got a figure they wanted back in there collection they had to part with due to a tragic situation, so all in all every ones happy:)

regina-says-shut-up.gif

It's none of your business!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that price is abit steep. The same week id bought a STARS Chris Redfield that had been sat on ebay for about 3 weeks for $300 and that had a perfect body, perfect box. Im happy with the price i paid. It is a rare figure now but the scalping prices on ebay are nothing to go by as a gauge of interest metre if nobody is actually buying them at thoes prices.

DSCF2124_zpsurubdxet.jpg

The international postage and price of the body swap was an additional $135 to the cost too. Still a good deal and im happy with it. I think it worked out well.

I think that price is abit steep. The same week id bought a STARS Chris Redfield that had been sat on ebay for about 3 weeks for $300 and that had a perfect body, perfect box. Im happy with the price i paid. It is a rare figure now but the scalping prices on ebay are nothing to go by as a gauge of interest metre if nobody is actually buying them at thoes prices.

DSCF2124_zpsurubdxet.jpg

The international postage and price of the body swap was an additional $135 to the cost too. Still a good deal and im happy with it. I think it worked out well.

I agree, I hate the prices on ebay for older figures, some people put them at unreasonable prices that nearly no one with common sense would pay, a better gage is looking at sold listings for an item as the ones still on ebay are usually there because the price is too high. I'm currently in the market for a hot toys alien figure which prices on those are nearly 5-10 times there original retail prices, most are 500 to over 1000:thud:

BTW sweet shelf Kiva, the body swap turned out great:clap

I agree, I hate the prices on ebay for older figures, some people put them at unreasonable prices that nearly no one with common sense would pay, a better gage is looking at sold listings for an item as the ones still on ebay are usually there because the price is too high. I'm currently in the market for a hot toys alien figure which prices on those are nearly 5-10 times there original retail prices, most are 500 to over 1000:thud:

BTW sweet shelf Kiva, the body swap turned out great:clap

It depends how rare the item is available on the market, if there's only 2 sellers and you sell for $400 other guy for $500 for same item same condition, sooner or later some folks really keen on buying will buy, it just takes them some time to consider, and collect enough coins for them. Sometimes it takes 6 months or more. It depends whether you need the money or space urgently.

But some folk here just paid $200 for a bootleg set of RE4 Leon (and it came broken), so i think you're too kind to offer a real set of Chris for under $200. But you a good man.

It depends how rare the item is available on the market, if there's only 2 sellers and you sell for $400 other guy for $500 for same item same condition, sooner or later some folks really keen on buying will buy, it just takes them some time to consider, and collect enough coins for them. Sometimes it takes 6 months or more. It depends whether you need the money or space urgently.

But some folk here just paid $200 for a bootleg set of RE4 Leon (and it came broken), so i think you're too kind to offer a real set of Chris for under $200. But you a good man.

Thanks,
All good points and good business cents, I just felt that with the tear on the elbow it should be priced lower than normal, I'm pretty picky with the condition of my collectables and figured I would have to price it at an attractive rate to move it. Granted I realize I could have priced it higher and held out for someone to bite, but when I decide I want to move something out of the collection I just want to get it over with, I price to move:)

tumblr_inline_nqou5fxeb51rv3fzz_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is fiction though. This is a completely made up scenario to suit your argument. And by the way you worded it id agree, if there was only 2 of the figure for sale in the world and you waited 6 months one would probably be bought. In reality, the world is a big place and they do pop up all over it if you check forums and ebay. And its first come first serve. Thats the reality of it. I got a good deal, but to act like The Skull sold it for half of what it is worth is flat out untrue. To prove my point, like i said - i literally bought another HT Chris Redfield about 3 days prior that wasnt too much more but didnt have defects. And by your logic the price it was on ebay it would of been snapped up. It wasnt. It had been on ebay 3 weeks, of its new listing because it had been on for a month prior and didnt sell. Thats how long id be watching it.

I love mine, but the original body just...not, so I bought a hot toys general Zod´s body and...I think it looks well, what do you think??

DSC_6771.jpg

Attachments

• 6afcf99d2017ce415b94c30d2ebb6362o.jpg
    6afcf99d2017ce415b94c30d2ebb6362o.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 646dae23c88c2de79c664518c18b07e4o.jpg
    646dae23c88c2de79c664518c18b07e4o.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 79
Back