1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know how to remove the camo paint from the body? I'm looking into making a custom Dutch
DO NOT under any circumstances put White Spirit near his arms! Helpful advice from shells - IF YOU WANT TO RUIN the whole thing...

There's a layer of paint all over the arms - it's not just camo added to a base - the skintone is painted too.
My advice is BE CAREFUL removing anything - else you'll go down to a creamy looking base layer (which is waht I wanted to achieve)

Attachments

• IRGUN logo'd (6).jpg
    IRGUN logo'd (6).jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
DO NOT under any circumstances put White Spirit near his arms! Helpful advice from shells - IF YOU WANT TO RUIN the whole thing...

There's a layer of paint all over the arms - it's not just camo added to a base - the skintone is painted too.
My advice is BE CAREFUL removing anything - else you'll go down to a creamy looking base layer (which is waht I wanted to achieve)
OK I see. That looks quite good, what product did you use and was it on the whole body? Could you also share more photos? I'm trying to make a custom Dutch so maybe paler could work.

Just checked my figure and it’s ok. Only slight issue is a white ish scuff mark on his bicep where I think I caught it against the vest a while back. Not sure how I’d get rid of that.

Pretty much been in an arms down pose since I got him years ago tho.

La bota se me ha quitado de la pierna.
Y ahora cuando me lo pongo, está suelto. ¿Le ha pasado a alguien?
Any ideas to fix it?

Back