Hot Toys- Bio Hazard 5 Chris Redfield (S.T.A.R.S. ver) spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crazy he sells for so much. Prime Hot Toys re-do territory I suppose. I'm happy with mine, though. If they made one that looked like the REmake version, I'd probably cave and buy it, though.

I don't know if I should go for this figure now or wait and see what HT does when RE6 is released...

Depends on how quickly you'd want him. If they announce him later this year (when the game releases) we probably won't get him until next summer (if that)

I'm betting we get Leon and mystery third guy announcements before Chris too but I could be wrong.

That's a possibility. Or they might release the figures before the game is released like they are planning to do with The Avengers.. There is this guy who wants to sell one for a reasonable price to me. He says its in perfect condition but the part on the jacket where it says stars on the back looks washed out.. Could someone link to a photo of how the jacket should look like in new condition?

Depends on how quickly you'd want him. If they announce him later this year (when the game releases) we probably won't get him until next summer (if that)

I'm betting we get Leon and mystery third guy announcements before Chris too but I could be wrong.

I would imagine Chris will be one of the first figures announced since he's a main character if HT does indeed make an RE6 line. That being said, I doubt we'll see any RE6 figures till late Q1 of 2013 at the earliest. Personally though, I hope we get some monsters this time around. I'm still really bummed we didn't at least get a Chainsaw or Executioner Majini in the RE5 line :(

Anyone know where I can get a pair of pants from this?

Figures that the one piece I need is the one piece that never turns up on Ebay.

I actually need the gloves, namely the left one since for whatever reason, both STARS Chris and Wesker come with an extra right hand only. Left hand is more unique due to the watch. Anyway, every part is rare from this guy, unfortunately.

S.T.A.R.S. woohoo

DSCF2600.jpg

DSCF2598.jpg

We really needed Jill and Barry. Fingers crossed once avengers is over with they can get back on track.

anyone interested in a chris redfield head sculpt from the resident evil remake ?

I'd be in if I had another set of STARS Chris clothing and accessories, but I want to keep one in beefy Resident Evil 5 mode.

Ok guys will be starting a interest thread soon in the customs section details will be in there Cheungkinmen has agreed to do it if we get ten people.

Back