Hot Toys- VGM07- Bio Hazard 5- 1/6 Sheva Alomar (BSAA ver)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope not....

Global Saturation... fine.

Thinking Uroboros gives you the right to deityhood... I can live with.

BUT hoping HT don't give us another Sheva?... :pfft:

Actually, thinking about it, I don't think I could bring myself to purchase that headsculpt again. :lol.... :nono

Last edited:
Global Saturation... fine.

Thinking Uroboros gives you the right to dietyhood... I can live with.

BUT hoping HT don't give us another Sheva?... :pfft:

Actually, thinking about it, I don't think I could bring myself to purchase that headsculpt again. :lol.... :nono

:lol I don't want them to make one because I'd feel the need to have a complete the collection and would inevitably buy it. But I would do it bitterly :lol all the while thinking, "I wish this were another Jill or Uroboros Wesker".

:lol I don't want them to make one because I'd feel the need to have a complete the collection and would inevitably buy it. But I would do it bitterly :lol all the while thinking, "I wish this were another Jill or Uroboros Wesker".

"...or Dave, or Excella, or Barry, or Rebecca, or... a Nile Perch, or..."

HT give us a Sheva Alomar Tribal Version!!!

You mean Tribal "I can't draw my bow because of these muscle arms, but they're so realistic!" Sheva? :wink1:

I'd prefer, Business or Fairytale.

HT give us a Sheva Alomar Tribal Version!!!

I agree with this. It was Sheva's best alternate costume. I think with the new Jill arm joints it might actually work.

I'd want RE3 Jill, STARS Jill, Rebecca, Barry, and HUNK first though.

"...or Dave, or Excella, or Barry, or Rebecca, or... a Nile Perch, or..."

You mean Tribal "I can't draw my bow because of these muscle arms, but they're so realistic!" Sheva? :wink1:

I'd prefer, Business or Fairytale.

Well, then what about Abigail Whistler? She has the same; so called, realistic muscle arms. She can pull back the bow & arrow and hold the pose. :wink1:

Fairytale would be a good one also, but Tribal is my favorite. :)

Well, then what about Abigail Whistler? She has the same; so called, realistic muscle arms. She can pull back the bow & arrow and hold the pose. :wink1:

Fairytale would be a good one also, but Tribal is my favorite. :)

You're right, Whistler can hold the bow in two hands, but the only convincing bow drawing pose I have seen that figure in was by Bandito, who had to mod the arms by adding bicep joints to make it work:

with the added swap of modified S.C's arms..
abifire.jpg

Honestly I'm happy with just one Sheva, but if Hot Toys makes another I'll be getting her. But BSAA Sheva is good enough in my collection.

I only need one Sheva but alas if HT make another one, I'll probably buy it. Still I really hope HT gives us some monsters. I'm still waiting for an Executioner or Chainsaw Majini.

What a pain in the ass adding all her pouches was last night.I undid her belt and didn't think I'd be able to get it back on right.
Next up WESKER!!!!

Hey guys!

I bought Sheva via ebay recently, but when I open it she was missing her earrings. Actually, just the lower part of her earrings, the circle thing (both earrings). Anybody have this defect? I was wondering, can I get a replacement from sideshow or hot toys??

Didnt happen with mine. I recommend checking the box to see if they fell off in there, if not, you could try contacting hot toys. Though i believe they wont replace anything on a figure thats been out for more than a year, which i think Sheva has been. Alternatively you could just make your own. Its just a little golden ring. Any craft store would probably have the supplies needed. Good luck and i hope things work out

Bandito, did you ever mod Sheva's arms like you did with SC etc.?

I've 4 copies of Sheva bodies... none of the have sufficient distributed thickness of the arms that allows it without folding of the areas of the arm unnaturally. I'm still testing methods to overcome this...

SC's arms with sufficient thickness is not trouble free too, two SC bodies that I have have very thin elbows. The Abigail bodies that I have are the most trouble free for me. This may vary and due luck of draw, as I have limited sample testing.

Back